Fast Five Movie April 29th vol. The Rock vs Vin Diesel

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Will be there at midnight, these movies are so corny but funny.

word, super corny yet I always see em
laugh.gif

wait, can someone make a timeline of when each movie took place? I cant figure out if this takes place before or after the 4th one
laugh.gif

wait, can someone make a timeline of when each movie took place? I cant figure out if this takes place before or after the 4th one
laugh.gif

The Fast and the Furious(2001) proceeded by 2Fast2Furious(2003) proceed by Fast and Furious(2009)

Tokyo Drift was after but I don't even count that because w/o Paul or Vin it's just not a Fast movie

The Fast and the Furious(2001) proceeded by 2Fast2Furious(2003) proceed by Fast and Furious(2009)

Tokyo Drift was after but I don't even count that because w/o Paul or Vin it's just not a Fast movie

I've just recently started liking the franchise again, so I'm pretty hype for friday.

Not to mention they've been showing fast and furious a lot lately.

I've just recently started liking the franchise again, so I'm pretty hype for friday.

Not to mention they've been showing fast and furious a lot lately.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

so the new one takes place between Fast and Furious and Tokyo Drift, correct?

Originally Posted by StillIn729

so the new one takes place between Fast and Furious and Tokyo Drift, correct?

^Correct Turtles. And if they make another F&F, I'm pretty sure they'll just throw it in before Tokyo Drift too. That *#$$ was mad bunz. They're better off distancing recurring characters from that trash.

^Correct Turtles. And if they make another F&F, I'm pretty sure they'll just throw it in before Tokyo Drift too. That *#$$ was mad bunz. They're better off distancing recurring characters from that trash.

yea. I saw Vin Diesel on some show last week. I think it was Kimmel but cant really remember. but anyway, he said there are gonna be 4 more F&F movies. they're doing the next one some time in the near future, and then after that they're gonna go on a hiatus for a while and then come back with a new trilogy.
eek.gif

yea. I saw Vin Diesel on some show last week. I think it was Kimmel but cant really remember. but anyway, he said there are gonna be 4 more F&F movies. they're doing the next one some time in the near future, and then after that they're gonna go on a hiatus for a while and then come back with a new trilogy.
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom