Fast Five Movie April 29th vol. The Rock vs Vin Diesel

My friends and I are gonna watch for the comedic value alone. F&F Quotes
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Hector:You're gonna make me find out the hard way? You're brave! You're brave.They call me Hector. Got a last name too, but I can't pronounce it.
Brian:Brian Spilner.
Hector:Typical white boy name.

Johnny Tran:[Dom walks away]TORETTO! TORETTO! SWAT came into my house, disrespected my whole familybecause somebody narc'd me out! And you know what? IT WAS YOU!
[Dom punches Tran and a brawl ensues]
Dom:*I never narc'd on nobody! I never narc'd on nobody!*
Share this quote

Brian:[points to Vince]He KNOWS I can box! So check it out, it's like this: If I lose,winner takes my car clean and clear. But if I win, I take the cash,AND I take the respect!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Vince:Why don't you try Fat Burger from now on? You can get yourself a cheese and fries for 2.95, @#$@#$!
Brian:I like the tuna here.
Vince:Bull@#$% @#$ hole, no one likes the tuna here!
Brian:Yeah well I do.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Hector:You're gonna make me find out the hard way? You're brave! You're brave.They call me Hector. Got a last name too, but I can't pronounce it.

Johnny Tran:[Dom walks away]TORETTO! TORETTO! SWAT came into my house, disrespected my whole familybecause somebody narc'd me out! And you know what? IT WAS YOU!
Share this quote

Brian:[points to Vince]He KNOWS I can box! So check it out, it's like this: If I lose,winner takes my car clean and clear. But if I win, I take the cash,AND I take the respect!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Vince:Why don't you try Fat Burger from now on? You can get yourself a cheese and fries for 2.95, @#$@#$!

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Share this quote

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Me and my boys quote this movie constantly.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Share this quote

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Me and my boys quote this movie constantly.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Share this quote

eek.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Share this quote

eek.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Share this quote

eek.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Share this quote

eek.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wow, The Rock is JACKED in this movie. He's looking like the Juggernaut without the helmet in the trailer.

Wow, The Rock is JACKED in this movie. He's looking like the Juggernaut without the helmet in the trailer.

Back
Top Bottom