Fast Five Movie April 29th vol. The Rock vs Vin Diesel

Just came from the movie

I thought it was good

If you havent seen all the Fast & Furious movies I suggest you watch those in order before you watch this one so you wont be lost

My guess for Fast 6 is she was never killed but kidnapped and had to keep low key and is now in need of money in exchange for her freedom

Just came from the movie

I thought it was good

If you havent seen all the Fast & Furious movies I suggest you watch those in order before you watch this one so you wont be lost

My guess for Fast 6 is she was never killed but kidnapped and had to keep low key and is now in need of money in exchange for her freedom

Originally Posted by StillIn729

bout to go hit up Champps for some beers and food then seeing the 10pm IMAX 
pimp.gif

I wonder how many lil ricers in their Civic's will try and race me in my 370Z
laugh.gif

i remember the last one the parking lot was full of these smh 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

bout to go hit up Champps for some beers and food then seeing the 10pm IMAX 
pimp.gif

I wonder how many lil ricers in their Civic's will try and race me in my 370Z
laugh.gif

i remember the last one the parking lot was full of these smh 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

anyone explain what happened after the credit? i left as soon as it ended cuz i had to piss
laugh.gif
There's a Youtube clip a couple pages back.....
nerd.gif
wink.gif

My fav part might have been when they had the 4 squad cars at the red light.  Loved that scene. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Was really glad to see Vince come back.  What happened to the other kid that was with them in the first one?   Not Jesse that got killed, but the other guy. Wonder if they bring him in at some point. 

anyone explain what happened after the credit? i left as soon as it ended cuz i had to piss
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
wink.gif

My fav part might have been when they had the 4 squad cars at the red light.  Loved that scene. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Was really glad to see Vince come back.  What happened to the other kid that was with them in the first one?   Not Jesse that got killed, but the other guy. Wonder if they bring him in at some point. 

thoroughly enjoyed it.

tons of action and a lot funnier than i expected. even the sad scene had me man =/

"IM HONGRY"

thoroughly enjoyed it.

tons of action and a lot funnier than i expected. even the sad scene had me man =/

"IM HONGRY"

Originally Posted by henz0

Just Also I'm wondering if they'll tie back in the star from Tokyo drift
nerd.gif
You talkin about the main kid that got sent to live with his dad?  My wife and I were talkin, I don't think they can do that because Han is obviously alive now in this series, and he hasn't even gotten comfortable in Tokyo yet, which means he ain't met the kid.  Hell, that guy prolly in Jr High, in terms of timing and what not.  

So unless they just totally try to pretend like Han never died, I don't see how they can use the other guy anymore. 

Then again, looks like sometimes people aren't really gone when you thought they were. 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Just Also I'm wondering if they'll tie back in the star from Tokyo drift
nerd.gif
You talkin about the main kid that got sent to live with his dad?  My wife and I were talkin, I don't think they can do that because Han is obviously alive now in this series, and he hasn't even gotten comfortable in Tokyo yet, which means he ain't met the kid.  Hell, that guy prolly in Jr High, in terms of timing and what not.  

So unless they just totally try to pretend like Han never died, I don't see how they can use the other guy anymore. 

Then again, looks like sometimes people aren't really gone when you thought they were. 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If the ending scene means anything... I hope they bring back Jesse and Leon and Johnny Tran
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If the ending scene means anything... I hope they bring back Jesse and Leon and Johnny Tran
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

just saw it. 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

but yea vince caught me off guard. i had no idea he would be in this movie 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

just saw it. 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

but yea vince caught me off guard. i had no idea he would be in this movie 
laugh.gif

I'm left wonderin tho, if she back, uhh, what he gon do with that nice little cop he had there at the end?   
ohwell.gif

Guess he could just have em both.  Everybody wins. 
laugh.gif

I'm left wonderin tho, if she back, uhh, what he gon do with that nice little cop he had there at the end?   
ohwell.gif

Guess he could just have em both.  Everybody wins. 
laugh.gif

just watched it now on IMAX and the movie was simply amazing! it had everything, nice cars, good action, fine women, etc. I was entertained throughout the movie. Tyrese was a trip though lol. I didn't get the ending after the credits, so I might have to go back and watch pt. 2 again.

Back
Top Bottom