Fast Five Movie April 29th vol. The Rock vs Vin Diesel

just watched it now on IMAX and the movie was simply amazing! it had everything, nice cars, good action, fine women, etc. I was entertained throughout the movie. Tyrese was a trip though lol. I didn't get the ending after the credits, so I might have to go back and watch pt. 2 again.

CP, im not talking about for the next 1 because that wouldnt make any sense... I just mean in general.. Because remember he did meet Dom at the end of TD and i saw a few pages back theyre on for 6,7,8
nerd.gif

CP, im not talking about for the next 1 because that wouldnt make any sense... I just mean in general.. Because remember he did meet Dom at the end of TD and i saw a few pages back theyre on for 6,7,8
nerd.gif

i just came back from it, movie was PACKED. good movie

first movie i went to was sold out then i rushed to another one for a later show that show got sold out too i made it in time. numbers for this weekend might be serious

first movie i went to was sold out then i rushed to another one for a later show that show got sold out too i made it in time. numbers for this weekend might be serious

henz0 wrote:
nerd.gif

Ahhh, so we could jump "ahead" a lil bit.  Got it.  Then yeah, that kid could come into play at some point.  Ain't like he doin anything else. 
laugh.gif

Fast and Furious 8...... @#$% just sounds hilarious. 
roll.gif
Can't believe how well this franchise has turned out.  I thought for sure when Walker and Diesel stepped out before Tokyo this series was done.  Now we lookin at a damn Harry Potter type saga in my Blu Ray rack. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Havent seen so many sold out times and lines to get in the theater like this since DK
eek.gif

Movie was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
they should bring back jesse, leon, johnny tran, hector and ja rule for the next one.. 
laugh.gif

Havent seen so many sold out times and lines to get in the theater like this since DK
eek.gif

Movie was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
they should bring back jesse, leon, johnny tran, hector and ja rule for the next one.. 
laugh.gif

henz0 wrote:
nerd.gif

Ahhh, so we could jump "ahead" a lil bit.  Got it.  Then yeah, that kid could come into play at some point.  Ain't like he doin anything else. 
laugh.gif

Fast and Furious 8...... @#$% just sounds hilarious. 
roll.gif
Can't believe how well this franchise has turned out.  I thought for sure when Walker and Diesel stepped out before Tokyo this series was done.  Now we lookin at a damn Harry Potter type saga in my Blu Ray rack. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

eek.gif

Movie was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

yea man............i have not seen the theatre like that in a minute, i cant even recall.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

eek.gif

Movie was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

yea man............i have not seen the theatre like that in a minute, i cant even recall.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I think I want a Charger now

yo i said the same to myself 
laugh.gif

an i went to the ny auto show last weekend.......im really likin what they did with the new charger...

hmmmm.......

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I think I want a Charger now

yo i said the same to myself 
laugh.gif

an i went to the ny auto show last weekend.......im really likin what they did with the new charger...

hmmmm.......

$34 million opening day alone, with a projected $80 million opening weekend.

This movie is already huge oversees. $300 Mil. Internationally, close too hitting $500 million global.

I haven't enjoyed watching a movie in theaters in a good minute. Thank goodness I had a dope and funny crowd. Almost everything about this movie was just right, maybe cause I went in with semi-low expectations
laugh.gif
so I have nothing to really nitpick about. I'm tryna watch this again.

It's not F&F related but congrats to Justin Lin, dudes a hot topic in Hollywood right now. He's supposedly helming the next Terminator movie with Arnold attached to star in it. And according to Latinoreview, other OG cast members are attached.
smokin.gif

$34 million opening day alone, with a projected $80 million opening weekend.

This movie is already huge oversees. $300 Mil. Internationally, close too hitting $500 million global.

I haven't enjoyed watching a movie in theaters in a good minute. Thank goodness I had a dope and funny crowd. Almost everything about this movie was just right, maybe cause I went in with semi-low expectations
laugh.gif
so I have nothing to really nitpick about. I'm tryna watch this again.

It's not F&F related but congrats to Justin Lin, dudes a hot topic in Hollywood right now. He's supposedly helming the next Terminator movie with Arnold attached to star in it. And according to Latinoreview, other OG cast members are attached.
smokin.gif

wow, dope movie from beginning to end and I haven't really been that excited about a "twist" ending
pimp.gif
  I've never yelled out "whaaaaat?!?" so loud before but it was still drowned out by everyone's reactions

wow, dope movie from beginning to end and I haven't really been that excited about a "twist" ending
pimp.gif
  I've never yelled out "whaaaaat?!?" so loud before but it was still drowned out by everyone's reactions

I still cant get over Han dying in TD after seeing this & them mAking all that $.... Thats a cool dude
tired.gif
pimp.gif

I still cant get over Han dying in TD after seeing this & them mAking all that $.... Thats a cool dude
tired.gif
pimp.gif

just came back from the theater.

mind = blown...especially the ending credits.

so do you recommend watching the 3rd one to fully understand the series?? i just can't bring myself to watch it.

just came back from the theater.

mind = blown...especially the ending credits.

so do you recommend watching the 3rd one to fully understand the series?? i just can't bring myself to watch it.

Han 
pimp.gif

Anyway they just bypass the events of TD? As if none of it ever happen? Joint is like the evil stepchild of the series, anyway.

Then again, the only thing most people remember about TD IS Han, so probably not.

Han 
pimp.gif

Anyway they just bypass the events of TD? As if none of it ever happen? Joint is like the evil stepchild of the series, anyway.

Then again, the only thing most people remember about TD IS Han, so probably not.

Back
Top Bottom