Fast Five Movie April 29th vol. The Rock vs Vin Diesel

Originally Posted by 18th letter

First time I've ever been completely BORED by a movie packed with action.
The whole thing was stupid and predictable. I never watched any of the movies from the F&F franchise, and now I'm glad I didn't.
Not to mention my theater experience was the worst ever, I won't get into that though because I'll probably get banned.

But overall I give this movie 4/10.
go kill yourself
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

The whole thing was stupid and predictable. I never watched any of the movies from the F&F franchise, and now I'm glad I didn't.
Not to mention my theater experience was the worst ever, I won't get into that though because I'll probably get banned.

go kill yourself
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

go kill yourself
indifferent.gif

If you didn't watch any of the F7F movies then you didn't get it.
Movie was dope. 

If you didn't watch any of the F7F movies then you didn't get it.
Movie was dope. 

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

talkin smack about a movie when you never seen any of da previous installments? oh....

talkin smack about a movie when you never seen any of da previous installments? oh....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I didn't need to watch the PREVIOUS movies to know that THIS one was trash.

I mean the film does a great job appealing to an audience who probably want all action and no plot, but the story sucked, was predictable and full of cliches.

Spoiler [+]
So the Rock and Vin are going to get into a huge brawl, snuffin each other in the face, throwing each other through windows and through walls, and the very next scene it shows both of their faces nice and fresh with out a single bruise, or busted lip or anything? Vin in the final scene with all his adrenaline pumping from those risky maneuvers and he gets out the car with a crisp white tee?
eyes.gif

Maybe I'm over analyzing, but idc. Movie wasn't good. Nice cars though
glasses.gif

I mean the film does a great job appealing to an audience who probably want all action and no plot, but the story sucked, was predictable and full of cliches.

Spoiler [+]
So the Rock and Vin are going to get into a huge brawl, snuffin each other in the face, throwing each other through windows and through walls, and the very next scene it shows both of their faces nice and fresh with out a single bruise, or busted lip or anything? Vin in the final scene with all his adrenaline pumping from those risky maneuvers and he gets out the car with a crisp white tee?
eyes.gif

glasses.gif

Spoiler [+]
eyes.gif

glasses.gif
just sayin

Spoiler [+]
eyes.gif

glasses.gif
just sayin

Aight, so you didn't see not one of the first 4 movies in the series... You had a decade. You don't get it? You telling me not a damn person explained a thing to you? You didn't see the trailer? Posters didn't make it clear? You didn't hear anyone else in the theater? 'There's too many cliches in the Fast and Furious movies.' Do you know this movie is called Fast Five?
You can't teach hardheaded _'s genre. They thank you for your money, now move along.

Aight, so you didn't see not one of the first 4 movies in the series... You had a decade. You don't get it? You telling me not a damn person explained a thing to you? You didn't see the trailer? Posters didn't make it clear? You didn't hear anyone else in the theater? 'There's too many cliches in the Fast and Furious movies.' Do you know this movie is called Fast Five?
You can't teach hardheaded _'s genre. They thank you for your money, now move along.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

that's the best part, it wasn't my money
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

that's the best part, it wasn't my money
pimp.gif

half da time I couldn't even understand what my main man vin deezy was saying. dvd better have subtitles for him

half da time I couldn't even understand what my main man vin deezy was saying. dvd better have subtitles for him

Spoiler [+]
eyes.gif

glasses.gif

Please sit down, your Thoughts on the movie or how you view it mean close to nothing if you haven't taken the time to watch ANY of the previous ones, I've seen them all except for this one and just like any franchise you build a connection with the characters through the years and appreciate the plot as a whole more, for example I haven't seen any Harry Potter and I cannot sit through even 20 minutes of the last one that came out because I feel lost, therefore is nt enjoyable....doesn't mean the movie is trash...I just missed 90% of the franchise...is like walking into a movie at the last 15 minutes.

Spoiler [+]
eyes.gif

glasses.gif

Please sit down, your Thoughts on the movie or how you view it mean close to nothing if you haven't taken the time to watch ANY of the previous ones, I've seen them all except for this one and just like any franchise you build a connection with the characters through the years and appreciate the plot as a whole more, for example I haven't seen any Harry Potter and I cannot sit through even 20 minutes of the last one that came out because I feel lost, therefore is nt enjoyable....doesn't mean the movie is trash...I just missed 90% of the franchise...is like walking into a movie at the last 15 minutes.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

There was something in the end credits? Don't spoil it just let me know

Yea, there's something there. They made the credits quick and not boring just to get people to stay.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

There was something in the end credits? Don't spoil it just let me know

Yea, there's something there. They made the credits quick and not boring just to get people to stay.

Back
Top Bottom