Fast Five Movie April 29th vol. The Rock vs Vin Diesel

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

The after credit footage was cool though. 85% of the people left the theater before...chumps.

laugh.gif
Right...everyone was leaving and i just sat there laughing at them...there was probably about 15 people out of the thing being sold out that stayed...we all was laughing at the people who saw the credits and jumped up to leave.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

I was disappointed cars weren't exciting to me and movie was just ok

I can see where you're coming from. The first 4 films were mainly about the cars and mods. I can say this one was less about the cars and more about action, military technology/ gunfights (which seem to be the craze in all movies now) and character chemistry. I think it's the best one yet

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

I was disappointed cars weren't exciting to me and movie was just ok

I can see where you're coming from. The first 4 films were mainly about the cars and mods. I can say this one was less about the cars and more about action, military technology/ gunfights (which seem to be the craze in all movies now) and character chemistry. I think it's the best one yet

Wr - you hit it on the head, the best part about this film was the chemistry between it's characters and if you've been following the franchise the character development is pretty deep, I'd say on par with Lord of the rings when it comes to character development...maybe I'm reachin.

Tego + Don Omar = had all the Hispanics dying in the theater
Tyrese + Luda = pure laughs an it was good to see them together
Vin + Dwayne = probably the most epic action on-screen duo I've seen, that fight scene was INSANE
Han + homegirl from Fast and Furious = SWAG!

Movie was amazing period.

Wr - you hit it on the head, the best part about this film was the chemistry between it's characters and if you've been following the franchise the character development is pretty deep, I'd say on par with Lord of the rings when it comes to character development...maybe I'm reachin.

Tego + Don Omar = had all the Hispanics dying in the theater
Tyrese + Luda = pure laughs an it was good to see them together
Vin + Dwayne = probably the most epic action on-screen duo I've seen, that fight scene was INSANE
Han + homegirl from Fast and Furious = SWAG!

Movie was amazing period.

Two things that got me.

1. The Rock's team was OD. They just went straight overkill on some of them shots. Like 4 dudes shooting at 1 person
2. The scene with the vault down the highway. How many times did their windows get shot out, but in the next scene the windows were back to normal. What gives. lol

Two things that got me.

1. The Rock's team was OD. They just went straight overkill on some of them shots. Like 4 dudes shooting at 1 person
2. The scene with the vault down the highway. How many times did their windows get shot out, but in the next scene the windows were back to normal. What gives. lol

Originally Posted by Fade On You

The after credit footage was cool though. 85% of the people left the theater before...chumps.

laugh.gif
Right...everyone was leaving and i just sat there laughing at them...there was probably about 15 people out of the thing being sold out that stayed...we all was laughing at the people who saw the credits and jumped up to leave.
I guess I was one of those ppl....tryna leave a spoiler
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

laugh.gif
I guess I was one of those ppl....tryna leave a spoiler
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nauthewmon

idk why so many people are hating on this movie and this franchise? its entertainment. so what if its unreal and exaggerated. people still watch.

my point exactly.. you dont watch a movie like F&F for any type of deep plot, or amazing acting.. you watch it to see fast car, some *%$, and some @!$* getting blown up. and it did all of that well.. i saw it saturday night in IMAX and it was def dope. for anyone going to see it in the theaters make sure you stay after the credit..
pimp.gif

idk why so many people are hating on this movie and this franchise? its entertainment. so what if its unreal and exaggerated. people still watch.

my point exactly.. you dont watch a movie like F&F for any type of deep plot, or amazing acting.. you watch it to see fast car, some *%$, and some @!$* getting blown up. and it did all of that well.. i saw it saturday night in IMAX and it was def dope. for anyone going to see it in the theaters make sure you stay after the credit..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dboulders

pimp.gif

because you get yuppie idiots that feel every movie should be the Piano

Originally Posted by dboulders

pimp.gif

because you get yuppie idiots that feel every movie should be the Piano

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by I3

Originally Posted by trhee

Man what happened after the credits?
I left right when the credits showed.
tired.gif

Me too!!

Please, if you do post the answer - quote his quote and put the answer in a spoiler.

Im going to watch it one more time lol, but at the same time
pimp.gif
Spoiler [+]
Monica (Eva Mendes
pimp.gif
) from 2 Fast 2 Furious is back and gives a file to an officer which says that there was a hijack of a military convoy in Germany and it shows that Letty(Michelle Rodriguez) who died in the last movie is still alive and did the job. It makes you wonder if Han and Giselle were a part of it since they went to Germany.

I always stay after the credits just in case I miss something. Can't wait for Fast 6
pimp.gif
Thank You Sir 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I3

Originally Posted by trhee

Man what happened after the credits?
I left right when the credits showed.
tired.gif

Me too!!

Please, if you do post the answer - quote his quote and put the answer in a spoiler.

pimp.gif
Spoiler [+]
Monica (Eva Mendes
pimp.gif
) from 2 Fast 2 Furious is back and gives a file to an officer which says that there was a hijack of a military convoy in Germany and it shows that Letty(Michelle Rodriguez) who died in the last movie is still alive and did the job. It makes you wonder if Han and Giselle were a part of it since they went to Germany.

I always stay after the credits just in case I miss something. Can't wait for Fast 6
pimp.gif
Thank You Sir 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Originally Posted by I3

Me too!!

pimp.gif
Spoiler [+]
Monica (Eva Mendes
pimp.gif
) from 2 Fast 2 Furious is back and gives a file to an officer Hobbs which says that there was a hijack of a military convoy in Germany and it shows that Letty(Michelle Rodriguez) who died in the last movie is still alive and did the job. It makes you wonder if Han and Giselle were a part of it since they went to Germany.

pimp.gif
Thank You Sir 
pimp.gif
Spoiler fixed.

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Originally Posted by I3

Me too!!

pimp.gif
Spoiler [+]
Monica (Eva Mendes
pimp.gif
) from 2 Fast 2 Furious is back and gives a file to an officer Hobbs which says that there was a hijack of a military convoy in Germany and it shows that Letty(Michelle Rodriguez) who died in the last movie is still alive and did the job. It makes you wonder if Han and Giselle were a part of it since they went to Germany.

pimp.gif
Thank You Sir 
pimp.gif
Spoiler fixed.

This movie is pretty good. I hoped Leon was in the movie. R.I.P. to the character Vince. The Israeli actress is gorgeous. The Asian dude has too much swag. Post credits is so ILL.

This movie is pretty good. I hoped Leon was in the movie. R.I.P. to the character Vince. The Israeli actress is gorgeous. The Asian dude has too much swag. Post credits is so ILL.

Back
Top Bottom