Fast Five Movie April 29th vol. The Rock vs Vin Diesel

funny i dont even remember the plots to the previous films tho i seen the all so i was lost on the character development......btw this was basically a heist movie while the others were moreso about street racing

funny i dont even remember the plots to the previous films tho i seen the all so i was lost on the character development......btw this was basically a heist movie while the others were moreso about street racing

Originally Posted by ludex360

'Fast Five' Opens With Record Setting $83.6 Million at Weekend Box Office

Damn
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I really enjoyed the movie. I am glad they did this 5th one to kind of bring all the movies together. It was well written and each character's personality showed up in the movie. I really like how this movie was more action/plot based rather then just look at the cars. I hope they do a 6th one, but I  dont know if they will.

I really enjoyed the movie. I am glad they did this 5th one to kind of bring all the movies together. It was well written and each character's personality showed up in the movie. I really like how this movie was more action/plot based rather then just look at the cars. I hope they do a 6th one, but I  dont know if they will.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Did you not see the scene after the credits? 
laugh.gif

6 is already in production.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Did you not see the scene after the credits? 
laugh.gif

6 is already in production.

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

loved the movie!
great action, girls, cars, gunfights...
i too want to know if they won/lost their money.
laugh.gif

btw, what was the name of the song during the animated credits?
Spoiler [+]
i knew that was Eva Mendez before they finally showed her, i know that mass anywhere.
devil.gif

Song is called throw your hands up feat. Pitbull, been bumping it all weekend can't shake the beat lol.
that's not the one, the one i'm talking about was the one playing during the animation credits, i think it had busta rhymes, or someone that sounds like him.
thanks though, i like that song too.

loved the movie!
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
i knew that was Eva Mendez before they finally showed her, i know that mass anywhere.
devil.gif

Song is called throw your hands up feat. Pitbull, been bumping it all weekend can't shake the beat lol.
that's not the one, the one i'm talking about was the one playing during the animation credits, i think it had busta rhymes, or someone that sounds like him.

loved the movie!
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
devil.gif

It's called "Furiously Dangerous", by Ludacris

loved the movie!
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
devil.gif

It's called "Furiously Dangerous", by Ludacris

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

......btw this was basically a heist movie while the others were moreso about street racing
First one, heist trucks full of DVD players with the black civics. 

Second one, compete for a job to run money for a gangster dude

Third one, kid gets shipped off to Tokyo, falls in with some dudes that run business for a gangster dude

Fourth one, compete for job to run shipments across border for gangster dude

Fifth one, steal money from gangster dude

Mixed within all that, they race some cars.  This whole series been about heists or stealin from the gangster dudes in one way or another, and it's going to continue on that way. 

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

......btw this was basically a heist movie while the others were moreso about street racing
First one, heist trucks full of DVD players with the black civics. 

Second one, compete for a job to run money for a gangster dude

Third one, kid gets shipped off to Tokyo, falls in with some dudes that run business for a gangster dude

Fourth one, compete for job to run shipments across border for gangster dude

Fifth one, steal money from gangster dude

Mixed within all that, they race some cars.  This whole series been about heists or stealin from the gangster dudes in one way or another, and it's going to continue on that way. 

the first one is the only one that really involved street racing as a core element

I don't count Tokyo Drift in this series because they didn't think they would make another one until Vin Diesel decided he would hence the last minute taped cameo

the first one is the only one that really involved street racing as a core element

I don't count Tokyo Drift in this series because they didn't think they would make another one until Vin Diesel decided he would hence the last minute taped cameo

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Not true, if you have checked out the extras on the TD Blu-Ray. It was an important part of the series. How they move the timeline after TD will be big.

Not true, if you have checked out the extras on the TD Blu-Ray. It was an important part of the series. How they move the timeline after TD will be big.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Can someone explain? I mean, I know it goes TF&F, 2F2F, F&F, FF, Tokyo Drift... also, assuming the 6th will go between Fast Five and Tokyo Drift.
Speaking of which, Tokyo Drift must have taken place in 2020.

Back
Top Bottom