Fastest Way to Make Easy Money vol. No Illegal or Dirty Money

Cut grass
Cut hair
Collect cans
Wash cars.

If you just need a large amount and it's an emergency, do a title loan or pay day loan. ONLY do this if you're working and know that you can pay the amount back quickly.

Cut grass
Cut hair
Collect cans
Wash cars.
If you just need a large amount and it's an emergency, do a title loan or pay day loan. ONLY do this if you're working and know that you can pay the amount back quickly.

Agree with doing misc. neighborhood chores - lawn mowing/raking, car wash etc.

You can also consider selling some stuff on craigslist that you don't use.

you know i was once in a situation where i needed to pay this dude 1,200 in 4 days.

First things that came to mind was ask family, which didn't work, ask friends, which sort of worked, and then i thought 'bout some shady stuff.

First off, wake up really early 4-5am, only MONDAY/WEDNESDAY/THURSDAY wait at the local free newspaper thing(that garbage-disposal looking thing where they put newspaper in), wait around and wait for the van to pull up, they usually are always behind schedule and will need help. I got paid i think 20-30 bucks for an hour of driving, of course they will check.

Now, after youre done with that look for accounting/lawyer/auto/pizza and just ask if they need anyone to give out their cards. Go to your local homedepot/lowes/target/etc and just put 1 of each on a car, and then make sure you tell them you did it in those places so they could go and check that you did. Easy 20-80 bucks each, this will be a bit longer probably 2-4 hours.

Finally check your local elections, you can easily work on the telephones for some guy getting elected and collect a check for 100-200 dollars for 2-3 days of work, especially if its the election week rather than the election month. You need connections for this one.

I ended up getting about 800 of the 1.2 and finished paying the guy the next week.

Last edited:
you know i was once in a situation where i needed to pay this dude 1,200 in 4 days.

First things that came to mind was ask family, which didn't work, ask friends, which sort of worked, and then i thought 'bout some shady stuff.

First off, wake up really early 4-5am, only MONDAY/WEDNESDAY/THURSDAY wait at the local free newspaper thing(that garbage-disposal looking thing where they put newspaper in), wait around and wait for the van to pull up, they usually are always behind schedule and will need help. I got paid i think 20-30 bucks for an hour of driving, of course they will check.

Now, after youre done with that look for accounting/lawyer/auto/pizza and just ask if they need anyone to give out their cards. Go to your local homedepot/lowes/target/etc and just put 1 of each on a car, and then make sure you tell them you did it in those places so they could go and check that you did. Easy 20-80 bucks each, this will be a bit longer probably 2-4 hours.

Finally check your local elections, you can easily work on the telephones for some guy getting elected and collect a check for 100-200 dollars for 2-3 days of work, especially if its the election week rather than the election month. You need connections for this one.

I ended up getting about 800 of the 1.2 and finished paying the guy the next week.

Dang, ol boy was on his hustle, props :pimp:

Resell kicks, ask the buyer to send you the cash as gift= profit. J/k
But look for tech company start ups, you do data base entry where you simply look for info and help them collect stuff for there website. I'm doing that right now $10 an hour, 5 days week.

Or you can hustle crack and bust stupid dope moves.

Resell kicks, ask the buyer to send you the cash as gift= profit. J/k
But look for tech company start ups, you do data base entry where you simply look for info and help them collect stuff for there website. I'm doing that right now $10 an hour, 5 days week.

Or you can hustle crack and bust stupid dope moves.
more info on this fellow team nexus member :nerd:

Being legit can't really give you fast money. Other than that, it takes money to make money, invest.

more info on this fellow team nexus member :nerd:

I'm basically doing something for a online hotel travel agency, and all i do is look for hotel room information and type them into a excel spreadsheet and upload the rest on their extranet server. Its a chilled job I wish i knew about earlier this month when I was doing nothing. However they end this week and this job is temporary, but i've impressed that they might hit me up in the future for another job. I got the job through a friend. You can probably look on craiglist and look for "DATA ENTRY" jobs and go from there. Good luck and if nothing comes to light you always got crack cocaine word to New Jack City. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom