Fat Joe Disses Papoose & Remy Ma On Radio "He A Geico $*%%!, He Must Really Want A Case Of Lumps!" (

"I caught em wit like 8 joints"

"I'm like a man man, I'm like a real super dude"

"He must really want a bad case of the lumps"

Man, I'm dying over here

"His lip look like a 18- wheeler tire"

roll.gif

He does have a point. I still don't get how Jay and Puffy let this dude talk all that mess yet they say nothign in return. On top of that, they do a songwith dude.

"What's more gangsta then giving somebody the beats?"

"Sitting down and calmly explaining to em why you gave em the beats"

That boy Joe just moved up in my funny rappers list

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

He does have a point. I still don't get how Jay and Puffy let this dude talk all that mess yet they say nothign in return. On top of that, they do a song with dude.

? explain about him talking (@#+ on puffy) and Jay working with Fat Joe?

^ fif took shoots at jay and puff..then they turned around and did a song with fif

^he take shots at Jay and the rest of hiphop like every other week on Shade 45...

and I dunno, I honestly dont understand how two parties can have literally 2 completely different accounts of what happened...Roger Clemens vs. Brain McNamee*#% N's...

Fat Joe was the first person to take it to the internet tho, then Pap responded. Joe said in that clip he aint been in a fight since Junior High, now says hedid fight him. Ehh...

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

^he take shots at Jay and the rest of hiphop like every other week on Shade 45...

and I dunno, I honestly dont understand how two parties can have literally 2 completely different accounts of what happened...Roger Clemens vs. Brain McNamee *#% N's...

Fat Joe was the first person to take it to the internet tho, then Pap responded. Joe said in that clip he aint been in a fight since Junior High, now says he did fight him. Ehh...

laugh.gif
exactly

I believe Joe's claim is that he hasn't LOST a fight since Junior High. Not that he hasn't been in one.

This whole %!@# is lame. The internet has bred a generation of lame dudes. Youtube videos n' %!@#.

What part of the game is that?

OMG!.......my man said
"you know whats more gangsta then giving him da beats...me sittin and talkin to him for like 20 mins after EXPLAINING to him why i had to give him da beats"

lol.....fat joe is a street dude..i tried to tell ya b.

still cant believe this all involves a fist fight between papoose and fat joe, lolol.

but hey,, i9m being entertained.

"you know whats more gangsta then giving him da beats...me sittin and talkin to him for like 20 mins after EXPLAINING to him why i had to give him da beats"
roll.gif
he said he explained it to him "calmly"

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

and I dunno, I honestly dont understand how two parties can have literally 2 completely different accounts of what happened...Roger Clemens vs. Brain McNamee *#% N's...

Fat Joe was the first person to take it to the internet tho, then Pap responded. Joe said in that clip he aint been in a fight since Junior High, now says he did fight him. Ehh...

laugh.gif
exactly
roll.gif
word

Fat Joe is a bum.
word.
I've been a Joe fan since back in the day, but dude keeps playing himsel. Aside from the 50 beef, I mean dude was disloyal to everyone on his label afterPun died. What he did to Cuban, and a few other members is foul. Why would all these dudes with beef against Joe be lying? I dont understand.
Why not stay humble and focus on your music? Why waste so much time and energy on a dude like Papp, if you said yourself, "who is this guy?"

I thought you meant Fat joe talking about Puff, 50, yeah i know.

and I don't care if Fat joe is an undefeated heavyweight champ, his music is boring to me.

pap was on hot 97 this morning. basically he said he didn't knock joe out but he hit him "with a 2 piece" and then like 9 of joe's off-dutycop security rushed in. he also said that during this pap's watch came off and either joe or one of joe's boys lost a ring. miss jones asked him if hethought cassidy set him up cause joe came in to the room just after cassidy asked pap to come see him, and pap said something to the effect of "youdecide," which seemed to suggest pap thinks he was set up. he basically told the same version that was on thisis50.com, but he says he didn't releasethat story. he claims he didn't really tell anyone about it so someone else leaked that story.

Joey keep it a hunit always...Real rap...I never understood how 50 just diss cats and they still rock on his nuts. @%$# is simply amazing. Clown took shotsMobb Deep, etc.. and they go and sign with fam. Family straight ripped Puff to shreds and Puff go and do a song with fam. Hov is the most surprising though, 50stay taking shots at him and Beyonce and not just on some joking @%$#.

Back
Top Bottom