Fat Joe Disses Papoose & Remy Ma On Radio "He A Geico $*%%!, He Must Really Want A Case Of Lumps!" (

If dis story cums out 2 b true... if gucci, yo, and cass nem cum out say dis wild {sum what hard 2 blieve story} is tru Pap can hang his career up... His rapfuture will b done if he gettin mally whop'd by joe

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

If dis story cums out 2 b true... if gucci, yo, and cass nem cum out say dis wild {sum what hard 2 blieve story} is tru Pap can hang his career up... His rap future will b done if he gettin mally whop'd by joe

Thats exactly what I'm thinking rite now
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Paps career >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Joes career.

And Pap ain't even drop a solo LP yet.

I'm a hater but damn, that makes no sense.

Kweli said it...

call these rappers baby seals, cause they club you to death
I could call 'em Navy SEALs, cause they government feds
What become of the vets? They drugged up, they @*+$%+ up, they in debt
There ain't no love and no respect, it's like a gang it's like a club or a set
Hip-Hop's the new WWF
What do you rap or do you wrestle? !@#%!+ love to forget
We got til it's gone, you think you on, you still hustlin backwards

Your topical norm a tropical storm, it's a $#%%!% disaster

this is what it has become... a fat guy and a dude with a messed up lip going back and forth on youtube, about a fistfight... I mean dam i know *@+$ needs tobe dealt with, but deal with it in the fight or the !%#@%%# music, don't talk about that *@+$ on the internet like a !%!*%...

Too bad he couldn't ride a beat if it had training wheels.

Joe be contradicting himself though.

"Paps career >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Joes career."
laugh.gif
yea right fam come on now Pap doesnt even have a career to begin with
smh.gif
let alone anything to show for it
smh.gif

this beef will dead quick by joes relationship w/ kay slay (aka the black fat joe)

but joes a real dude i believe...i just hate all the d riding of miami and south he does...cmon the only featurings in the new lp is flo rida, plies, rickross, lil wayne..cmon joe make a track wit a cass, a fab, a busta...u know..nuff respect for the premo track tho

Originally Posted by MALI700

Kweli said it...

call these rappers baby seals, cause they club you to death
I could call 'em Navy SEALs, cause they government feds
What become of the vets? They drugged up, they @*+$%+ up, they in debt
There ain't no love and no respect, it's like a gang it's like a club or a set
Hip-Hop's the new WWF
What do you rap or do you wrestle? !@#%!+ love to forget
We got til it's gone, you think you on, you still hustlin backwards

Your topical norm a tropical storm, it's a $#%%!% disaster

this is what it has become... a fat guy and a dude with a messed up lip going back and forth on youtube, about a fistfight... I mean dam i know *@+$ needs to be dealt with, but deal with it in the fight or the !%#@%%# music, don't talk about that *@+$ on the internet like a !%!*%...

Talib speaks the truth. Some of these rappers fight and argue over stupid stuff.

Law library series
Charades series
Monopoly
Hustle Hard
Born in NYC
License to Kill
Gunshy
Black Girl Lost
Mother Nature
etc
etc
etc.

Anything hot that Fat joe can claim is only hot because of the beat or the guest MCs.

roll.gif
What is rap turning into...like dudesaid Joe got an album dropping..seems every rapper is taking that route..and 50>Fat Joe at the end of the day

Law library series
Charades series
Monopoly
Hustle Hard
Born in NYC
License to Kill
Gunshy
Black Girl Lost
Mother Nature
etc
etc
etc.

Anything hot that Fat joe can claim is only hot because of the beat or the guest MCs.

I agree...Well dude was nice back in the days wen pun was alive but then again people say pun was writing joe's material

on video he saying chain 250k...radio interview saying 1/2 mil. smh

450k last album? LMAO! DUDE DIDNT EVEN REACH 200K I BELIEVE

Damn ABH the hate in your blood is thick homie!
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Aside from the ATROCIOUS flow Papoose had/has potential but he has yet to realize it. If his rap careerended right now and he disappeared he would be forgotten before the year is up.

How does that make no sense?

Paps mixtape resume trumps anything Joe has ever done musically.

lol...nah

at da end of da day when u look at from a business standpoint...pap basically been rappin for free since he got put on..fat joe been gold and platinum..andis currently pimpin that ringtone and show money too....

laugh.gif
@ you thinkin people prefer mixtapes to albums

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

on video he saying chain 250k...radio interview saying 1/2 mil. smh

450k last album? LMAO! DUDE DIDNT EVEN REACH 200K I BELIEVE

hmm..fat joe is independant and his make it rain ringtone sold one million times at 2.50.....and best believe he's eatin off all da DJ khaled ringtonemoney too which both have gone platinum as well im soo hood and we takin ova...

pap wishes a million people would buy a mixtape track he does
laugh.gif

oh and BTW...me myself and I was at about 350-400k.....ALL independant too
wink.gif

Yo Fat Joe story seems mad fabricated it's not even funny.

Even Miss Jones and most people in NY know that fat piece of $!#* is fronting trying to build up hype for his album.

And, he talks about 50 and cops, he has police bodygaurds too.

Papoose is wack to me, but his story seems way more believable and most people in NY think so too.

Pap wasn't trying to come off all tough, but he did admit he was outnumbered and outsized but he got his hits in.

They said on the radio that he was set up by Cassidy which is probably true because Cassidy does have problems with G-Unit.

Let's get this straight just because you have hard ninjas around/backing you, that DOES NOT make you hard/tough.

Pistol Pete is tough because he's beating on kids out on Rikers man and look at his size compared to a skinny young kid coming on the island.

Son is still living with his moms at what 30-40 years old, but Fat Joe probably hits him off with dough to keep him straight and to roll with him to give himstreet cred.

I ain't a fan of Pap at all, but his story seems more believeable to me than Joe's does.

Fat Joe would destroy Pap one on one and crew versus crew, but 50 has too much money and dudes with money is dangerous because they have money/power/access toartillery.

I really don't care for any of these dudes really. I still listen to good stuff 50 puts out and Fat Joe's singles is getting some burn on theradio's out here so it's only natural that I here them and they aight. Pap I don't really like any/most of his stuff, but at least he's tryingto do something.

Why are y'all talkin about sales? Im talkin about music....all hate for this clown aside....what Fat Joe solo tracks are bangers because he spazzed?

What are the classic Fat Joe solo tracks? Name em...

I been listening to this dude forever. Im looking at weed buds stuck to his foldout pic rockin an aluminum blazer, from the Don Cartagena album right now
smh.gif

Dude is trash. Point blank period. Always has been and always will be.

TS was the truth back in the day....but when Pun died so did the squad.

Why are y'all talkin about sales? Im talkin about music....all hate for this clown aside....what Fat Joe solo tracks are bangers because he spazzed?

What are the classic Fat Joe solo tracks? Name em...

I been listening to this dude forever. Im looking at weed buds stuck to his foldout pic rockin an aluminum blazer, from the Don Cartagena album right now
smh.gif

Dude is trash. Point blank period. Always has been and always will be.

TS was the truth back in the day....but when Pun died so did the squad.

cuz once you said career i had to check you....career involves making money

papoose is STILL on da starting line waiting for his career to start

fat joe got classic albums...papoose is ain't even got a deal

people love calling fat joe trash..so why does he still keep making money and is playing EVERYWHERE currently on da radio...his song is da most played inNYC.

Terror squad at its strongest point was only fat joe, big pun, cuban linx...prospect and getty were ALWAYS meh....and remy martin ain't come in dapicture till way after pun died.

you call that "da truth?" pssh...fat joe been anchorin his squad since day one, stop frontin.

Back
Top Bottom