Fat Joe Disses Papoose & Remy Ma On Radio "He A Geico $*%%!, He Must Really Want A Case Of Lumps!" (

A career is about impact scrams...not making money. Mayor Bloomberg is making $1 as his mayoral salary...his political career is still poppin.

In the little time that Pap has been on the scene....hes establshed a way better musical rep than FJ and hes been around forever. He has to use a new artist tocreate a buzz....because no one cares about him.

Nobody respects this dude lyrically.

Soulja boy caking too and Bow Wow has been getting spins for 8 years now.....that makes them nice?

You still ain't list his classic tracks. Joints that he spazzed out on and showed that hes a beast....Ninja please.

Ninja please.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

A career is about impact scrams...not making money. Mayor Bloomberg is making $1 as his mayoral salary...his political career is still poppin.

In the little time that Pap has been on the scene....hes establshed a way better musical rep than FJ and hes been around forever. He has to use a new artist to create a buzz....because no one cares about him.

Nobody respects this dude lyrically.

Soulja boy caking too and Bow Wow has been getting spins for 8 years now.....that makes them nice?

You still ain't list his classic tracks. Joints that he spazzed out on and showed that hes a beast....Ninja please.

my man...
cover484_43182.jpg
512ZV150ZTL._AA240_.jpg

pap's career right there...and i mess wit pap..but if u think that just doin mixtapes is a "great" barometer at checkin for pap's skill levelyou wrong..da minute he tries to blow up on jive he does that basura track wit snoop dogg....

I'LL BET YOU 100 dollars paypal ready whenever papoose decides to ever come out with a album it'll never touch these three fat joe albums.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

but at the end of the day... fat joe didnt write anything from don carta or Jealous ones envy

where's your proof sir...i can go right now to chronic 2001 booklet and look up s.carter in a couple on da liner notes.....and i got all da fat joealbums..i see none of that...unless you wanna take da word of all da salty members from cuban, remy, triple seis,....

me myself and I is his best album..and last time i checked big pun been dead for 8 years now.....and remy martin is no where to be seen on that album cuzthey was already beefin...whether ya like it or not fat joe is nice...he's not da greatest by ANY means..but don't think you can come 1/2 assed cominfrom NYC....give that man his due already..[cam] ITS DISGUSTIN [cam/}

Ok he talking about pap coming out with a westside single. But he coming out with with down south singles come on he got plies lil wayne n rick ross on daalbum pap had snopp so what is fat joe gettin at? pap fell off hard tho

Originally Posted by Heat Check23161

Ok he talking about pap coming out with a westside single. But he coming out with with down south singles come on he got plies lil wayne n rick ross on da album pap had snopp so what is fat joe gettin at?
Co-sign, I was thinking the same thing when I heard the interview. I know that if they shot the fairs, Pap probably would catch the beats butJoe's story did seem too good to be true. I am a huge Pap fan but you can't really compair their careers. Like Joe or not you can't deny hissuccess even if he doesn't have any classics.
Right now..... Pap > Joe.

Ok he talking about pap coming out with a westside single. But he coming out with with down south singles come on he got plies lil wayne n rick ross on da album pap had snopp so what is fat joe gettin at? pap fell off hard tho

word

I know FAT JOE out of all people ain't talking about rappers coming out with singles not representing where they're from...
smh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Ok he talking about pap coming out with a westside single. But he coming out with with down south singles come on he got plies lil wayne n rick ross on da album pap had snopp so what is fat joe gettin at? pap fell off hard tho

word

I know FAT JOE out of all people ain't talking about rappers coming out with singles not representing where they're from...
smh.gif
eyes.gif

Fat Joe is half cuban & has many family members from miami , he been reping miami before this whole blow up of the miami music scene. So how's thatnot representing where he's from?

Originally Posted by Isiah Heaven

word

smh.gif
eyes.gif

Fat Joe is half cuban & has many family members from miami , he been reping miami before this whole blow up of the miami music scene. So how's that not representing where he's from?

well with nicknames like Bronx Terra and the Boogie Down Bronxster he's pretty much claimed his territory from the start
eyes.gif

have you forgotten:

flip12.jpg

Joe said that N' hopped behind the stove when he came into the room, and after his team got "dabacled" one by one, Pap just covered in the fetal
roll.gif

man hell nah lol...Fat Joe talkin like he the TermiNigga, word to Trippin....

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Joe said that N' hopped behind the stove when he came into the room, and after his team got "dabacled" one by one, Pap just covered in the fetal
roll.gif

man hell nah lol...Fat Joe talkin like he the TermiNigga, word to Trippin....
laugh.gif

Word his story is so far fetched it's not even funny.

word

smh.gif
eyes.gif

Fat Joe is half cuban & has many family members from miami , he been reping miami before this whole blow up of the miami music scene. So how's that not representing where he's from?

Word. And I love how dudes try to take stuff out of context like some reporters lol. He said Pap's FIRST single was a west coast joint. ComparitivelyJoe has been reppin the BX since he stepped foot in the game. I don't see what's wrong with him showing Miami some love especially considering hisstrong ties there.

I wish Khaled would've interviewed him instead. It would've been twice as entertaining. Talk to him, Joe, talk to him mannnnn. We represent peace& unity but beat up on Pap
roll.gif
Crills mania!

word

smh.gif
eyes.gif

well with nicknames like Bronx Terra and the Boogie Down Bronxster he's pretty much claimed his territory from the start
eyes.gif

have you forgotten:

flip12.jpg

You can't rep 2 places? The thing i don't understand is people saying Joe stays in miami he never comes to nyc blah blah.
Do these people workfor the CIA? because it's crazy that people are watching his every step to see he's not stepping foot in the BX and NYC.

C'mon on......

this beef ishh is getting played.

smh @ these dudes is cutting skits on the internet. %%$% is mad corny.

although, i did kinda
laugh.gif
when i seen Pap working the mitts with Remy Ma. dude had on full head gear and everything
roll.gif

Originally Posted by XxColdSunxX

I don't know why... but i believe Joey right here...
-Sun
I don't know man son's story is far fetched...

How you beat somebody up and they come and show you respect and give you pound.

Usually you beat someone up and they come looking for you with the pound.

Never really been a fan of either artist. But forreal, I like Joe's stance on this one. As much %$* talkin' as there is, he hasn't backed down.There will always be 2 sides of a story but I think Fat Joe's is a little more convincing.

And why doesn't anyone call Gucci or Gotti anyways?

this is out of hand...i heard fat joe now with the super inflated story but worse is papoose on Kay Slay...now he acting like superman...
smh.gif
its allsilly...dude tryna get some BUZZ for his mixtape, joe getting some for his album

when you ever hear kay slay acting all calm about it ...like lets talk it out as men...
laugh.gif
then he goes off on JIVE for like 5 minutes...

a couple months ago dudes was bragging about Jive like they passed go in heaven...now they are happy to be "free"
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom