fat joe elephant in the room

bad n fluenz

Banned
all i can say is
eek.gif
grin.gif
. He brought it this time. dayum.

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

it's streaming on the net fool, go check for yourself!
You should goto the release party with ninjahood
laugh.gif

I know the owner of Xbar, ill try to get you 2 V.I.P. treatment

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That could be an episode of Hell Date.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That could be an episode of Hell Date.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

lol....Elephant in the sand.. Joe sucks who cares if he drops an album This dude has to be NO...is the lamest rapper ever.

laugh.gif
I didn't know that's Opera Steve on "300".....always appreciated dude since he was on "Killa Cam".

Listening to the album now.

TERRIBLE. TERRIBLE ALBUM. I still dont know why I invested time to listen to it. I guess that Premo track gave me hope, but very dissapointing album.
All I heard was the N* word, and Coke references, and COKA. I mean this dude says the N word more than any other african-american artist. Confusing.

Originally Posted by solesavage

TERRIBLE. TERRIBLE ALBUM. I still dont know why I invested time to listen to it. I guess that Premo track gave me hope, but very dissapointing album.
All I heard was the N* word, and Coke references, and COKA. I mean this dude says the N word more than any other african-american artist. Confusing.
HE SAYS @!+#$ 100 TIMES IN THE FIRST SONG

Originally Posted by solesavage

If he's not saying that then he's calling cats MOFOs or B!@#$%^. I'm feelin some of the beats on the LP, but the content does become a bitrepetitive.

Fat Joe's last 3 LP's have been great Production wise, he has his regular go to guys (Cool & Dre, Khaled, Storch, DJ LV, The Runners, Streetrunner)and he probably didn't have to pay anything.

Back
Top Bottom