Fat Joe Street Cred ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
should change the title to ninja hood's street cred
laugh.gif

is it really something to be proud of that you have "street cred" for jumping dudes, selling crack, etc.?

not saying Fat $@%+, i mean Fat Joe, goes around jumping dudes cuz i'm pretty sure he can throw the hands. but is it really something to be proud of thatyou sold crack and sliced dudes face up?

Originally Posted by gerber baby 44

is it really something to be proud of that you have "street cred" for jumping dudes, selling crack, etc.?

not saying Fat $@%+, i mean Fat Joe, goes around jumping dudes cuz i'm pretty sure he can throw the hands. but is it really something to be proud of that you sold crack and sliced dudes face up?

In his line of work.......Yes, yes it is.

Originally Posted by gerber baby 44

not saying Fat $@%+, i mean Fat Joe, goes around jumping dudes cuz i'm pretty sure he can throw the hands. but is it really something to be proud of that you sold crack and sliced dudes face up?

well he sells albums about selling crack and banging girls on tour while he has a daughter and a wife...
eyes.gif

Damn I must have been real busy to miss all this. On the other not Joe is a real dude. He keeps it way realer than ur fav rapper and is a stand up guy. I seehim in miami all the time and he always alone or wit 1 dude, got atleast 3 chains on and blingin *** watch always and never get questioned for anything. Hegoes to the hood out here in miami that most spanish cats won't go. He has an intenational hood pass that u can't buy. Dude is truly a well respectedhood ninja.

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

imma let u in on a little secret......imma lil crazy
laugh.gif

imma dominican in da hood wit nuffin but resources and oppurtunity.....

14mq9fl.jpg

im off tomorrow and imma be standing right on this corner about 3pm est. i'm sure you can down down off your empire state office and take da west side on your lil coffee break. i'd LOVE for you to tell me how much vermin i got in my cribs
happy.gif
307527682.jpg

internet thuggin?
Gettin thirsty?
307527680.jpg

Originally Posted by Kingtre

grin.gif

its a wrap for this situation...my suggestion is to go back and edit out all this...joint is 16 pages deep, with the lil thermometer on the side and no mods
nerd.gif
they setting up for a mass grave

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Why can't you dudes just reschedule?

This bird *** _ ain't worth my time ...Scared to come outside and see a _ in his own hood. I shouldnt have even wasted my time driving out there...son wasnot out on that corner at 3 o'clock end of story.

He talkin bout he was in Platano City watchin *** at 3....Ninja please.

I was standing on the corner of 125th and St. Nick at exactly 3 PM ...You were nowhere in sight homie. All you had to do was tell me exactly where to meetyou...and you woudlve had your chance to do what you said you was gonna do. But you didn't....use scared homie
ohwell.gif

If you want to get it poppin...PM me the time and place. We'll scrap and NT will see the footage....And it ain't gone be on that hot *** corner again.We meet on neutral grounds...I'll bring a camera-man and we fight. End of story.

Really this net beefing is lame though. Soft _s hiding and spying on brothers in their own hood...afraid of a confrontation
smh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom