Fat Joe Street Cred ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Why can't you dudes just reschedule?

This bird *** _ ain't worth my time ...Scared to come outside and see a _ in his own hood. I shouldnt have even wasted my time driving out there...son was not out on that corner at 3 o'clock end of story.

He talkin bout he was in Platano City watchin *** at 3....Ninja please.

I was standing on the corner of 125th and St. Nick at exactly 3 PM ...You were nowhere in sight homie. All you had to do was tell me exactly where to meet you...and you woudlve had your chance to do what you said you was gonna do. But you didn't....use scared homie
ohwell.gif

If you want to get it poppin...PM me the time and place. We'll scrap and NT will see the footage....And it ain't gone be on that hot *** corner again. We meet on neutral grounds...I'll bring a camera-man and we fight. End of story.

Really this net beefing is lame though. Soft _s hiding and spying on brothers in their own hood...afraid of a confrontation
smh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
Yall _'s is crazy

See what I'm talkin bout? Don't tell me u wanna apologize and squash it on da PM and then turn around and say I'm scared in da post....son stillaint even post his pic poppin off da handle......

bottom line duke, you seriously must take this online stuff serious if u think or entertainin da fact that there's anything sweet about me...

Imma tell u one final time, dis back and forth is cornball stuff...im too old for this, so if it really is a issue, u go to 182 and ask for p-hizzo, I ainthard to find...if not dead it. I ain't comin back in this post no more...u let these cats put da battery on ur back if u want, cuz apparently that'sall that's gonna go down...

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

See what I'm talkin bout? Don't tell me u wanna apologize and squash it on da PM and then turn around and say I'm scared in da post....son still aint even post his pic poppin off da handle......

bottom line duke, you seriously must take this online stuff serious if u think or entertainin da fact that there's anything sweet about me...

Imma tell u one final time, dis back and forth is cornball stuff...im too old for this, so if it really is a issue, u go to 182 and ask for p-hizzo, I aint hard to find...if not dead it. I ain't comin back in this post no more...u let these cats put da battery on ur back if u want, cuz apparently that's all that's gonna go down...

we need screenshots, vids, recordings, etc...

yeah ninjahood...with an allegation like that you need to take a scrnshot
laugh.gif

that would bring this $%#+!%!$ to an end if you real with it

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

See what I'm talkin bout? Don't tell me u wanna apologize and squash it on da PM and then turn around and say I'm scared in da post....son still aint even post his pic poppin off da handle......

Imma tell u one final time, dis back and forth is cornball stuff...im too old for this, so if it really is a issue, u go to 182 and ask for p-hizzo, I aint hard to find...if not dead it. I ain't comin back in this post no more...u let these cats put da battery on ur back if u want, cuz apparently that's all that's gonna go down...

Screen%20and%20Window.JPG

istockphoto_393813_bottle_cap_v2.jpg

If his non re sizing abilities are any indication..

someone give him directions on how to take a screen shot

Man, this shhh gone be an unsolved mystery...unless we see them screen shots. somebody help that _ out

I aint pickin sides here, but in all fairness if ya'll got different sides to the story ya both should have taken pics to verify you both were where youwere supposed to meet up at. NT'ers will sit up here and laugh and giggle but all this is is just a publicity stunt since absolutely NOTHING was solved.

Personally, I respect everybody on NT (as long as they don't come sideways at me) so if this is just some WWE type #@%+ ya'll should just squash it.Aint nobody gonna win a medal from this crap...

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Yo.....I am really speechless. There is no words to describe this _s character.

How you gonna ratchet up your tough talk....throw in one last lie to the people....just to get the last word
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

WOW...this the type of _ that will really make you catch a case.
tired.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Son....I was willing to let this die because it was getting corny and its obvious that you cheeks....but come one....you had to keep it going huh? You probablynot even P-Hizzo and you probably live on the other side of the heights
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom