Fat Joe Street Cred ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Ninjahood deserve a TS peice after all this.
Prob has one on layaway next to his Loon Jesus piece
laugh.gif

oooh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ninjahood prolly listening to 300 brolic all day to prepare for haze
laugh.gif

"We want war, We want war"

"Hell yeah son. I want da war"

***Does 25 pushups***

_'s is gunnin for Hoods head (no musket).

In this day and age we got phones wit internet and video cams.
That bein sed, where's the play by play update.

eek.gif
eek.gif
I decided to read from page 1 because I knew something was up and it went from 2 cats bickering to this...
roll.gif

*++# is really comedy, the first one to hit us with the update is probably the winner. I wouldn't be surprised if both said "dude didn'tshow.." though, thats how it ends up 95% of the time.

Ummm...

whos this ABH kid? talkin all crazy about himself like a character out of sex and the city? He is REALLY AMped.. last i checked this was a message board...just a forum.. little recreational time to spend, couple of laughs, couple of sneakers... Dudes are FIGHTING? haha

what the #%+# type of peanut butter and jelly...

yall in here buggin... for real...but please continue...

crazy,

end of the day 182 only runs like 5 blocks, but its kinda funny there was no cross street dropped like it haze aint repetedly ask for it and its just one word.Circling there in a silver escalade would only make a block everyone knows is hot even hotter, I'm definetly interested to see how this plays out.

It would be wack if this comes back with both parties sayin they was out there and couldnt find each other cause there was no cross street

^I know this joint wasn't gonna go down but it seems like you're really serious. You wanna scrap with him b/c of his views? C'mon duke you got nobusiness trying to take your anger out on someone you don't like over the internet...squash this

We could make a summit out of it. Cop the next Jordan pack and watch Trampindahood get his #%% scraped up...Bare knuckles or with Gloves...however you want it.
abeautifulhaze

U SIR HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO ......GANGSTA RAP MADE ME DO IT TOOOOOOOOO MUCH
smh.gif

KEEP IT GOIN THO
laugh.gif

Twig....he the one that came out his face...talking about he gone "sit me down".

All I did was hold a mirror to his lifestyle and he couldn't handle the reflection.

Hes the one talking reckless and crossing them lines threatening a N'...all Im doin is giving him the opportunity to do what he said he was gonna do.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Twig....he the one that came out his face...talking about he gone "sit me down".

All I did was hold a mirror to his lifestyle and he couldn't handle the reflection.

Hes the one talking reckless and crossing them lines threatening a N'...all Im doin is giving him the opportunity to do what he said he was gonna do.

abeautifulhaze

LOL HE GOT CHAMPIONHOOD DUDE SHOOK
01f366ad12880360d0b580a8c7cde23880983a67.gif

i was playin "where i'm from" by hov the whole time i was readin this thread.

y'all should try it. makes it more entertaining.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

He was there, You just ain't see him.

N' turned invisible like the dude in his avy.

Word to holding block while pressing Up, Up, Down + High punch.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom