Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

i woke up, quoted some replies, had some things to say
...and wth do i see?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
no words.

lol...im on 182 right now on da kick.....

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
was this a fabrication?

Yo.....I missed what haze wrote before he edited......
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
But yeah......Y'all _'s ******ed.....
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KING G703

I SMELL I SMELL I SMELL *!++$

a811661f0dd588c3eda6600fbfc90a9f7caef42b.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cubs Davinci

Ight somebody hit dude up and make sure we get the facts straight none of this.

The_Wire_Templeton.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No disrespect to the brotha NinjaHood, but you'd think someone who put so much effort into making Fat Joe's "credibility" believable wouldmake some attempt to protect his own . . . Or whatevers left of it at this point . . .

But you got a platform to explain your side fam . . . I'm sure yall could've worked somethin out verbally or physically, I mean what's a fist fightthese days anyway?? Few lumps, I would deffinetly respect son if he took a lump, I'm sure Haze would've also . . . But this Justin disapearin act . . .Naw fam, not a good look . . .

I mean y'all giving it to ABH a little too easy here, for all we know Ninjahood was out there and Haze was behind his computer screen the whole time.

Not saying that's what happened, but lets not rush to judgement
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

I mean y'all giving it to ABH a little too easy here, for all we know Ninjahood was out there and Haze was behind his computer screen the whole time.

nerd.gif

True...True....

I think we need some photographical evidence....

But -'s going off the fact that Ninjahood is ghost on here at this moment...But he posted earlier....

Eventhough he may be busy w/ more important things....He should voice his side of the story....

I wasnt gonna post in this earlier in the day but now I come home and find out Ninjahood is straight cheeks.... Ah man this has made my day....... Post of theyear.... By the way , Fat Joe did a lil small time thing ... had a couple scuffles and kept grinding thats all......

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

nerd.gif

HAZEEEEEEE U GOT SOME EXPLANING TO DO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom