Fat Joe to release "Gay Unit" mixtape

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

^think about it tho.. if he doesnt do anything the whole world is gonna say "JOEY IS DONE HE TOOK A L NEW JA RULE GUNIT BABY" as long as joe comes with feats. and stays on tv he wont disappear like ja did.. think about it. once 50 dropped ja was in hiding until clap back that was 2 years later.
this man speaks the truth.

on another note I think 50's facial expression is funny.
laugh.gif

the only problem i got with this is the gay gimmick...its childish to throw the gay sh_ in the picture..the cover is funny and all but the whole "gayunit" sh_ is stupid to me....but joey has 2 fight back...idk i think its a war u cant/WONT win...not sayin i dont want him to..jus being realistic

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

^think about it tho.. if he doesnt do anything the whole world is gonna say "JOEY IS DONE HE TOOK A L NEW JA RULE GUNIT BABY" as long as joe comes with feats. and stays on tv he wont disappear like ja did.. think about it. once 50 dropped ja was in hiding until clap back that was 2 years later.

im glad someone has some damn common sense....if your not tit for tat with 50 cent you will not win

jadakiss bruised 50 with checkmate and i'm sorry ms. jackson..and you ain't hear a word from 50 cent ever since going at kiss, in fact he retaliatedby just kickin dirt on game again...

only way this ends is if 50 stops, cuz everyone else just been on defense.

Originally Posted by STRIFE O

the only problem i got with this is the gay gimmick...its childish to throw the gay sh_ in the picture..the cover is funny and all but the whole "gay unit" sh_ is stupid to me....but joey has 2 fight back...idk i think its a war u cant/WONT win...not sayin i dont want him to..jus being realistic
co-sign.

I wouldn't even make a mixtape with a cover like this. I wouldn't even go as far as putting men with they hands all on each other on my joint. He justas gay for droppin this +%@
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

I wouldn't even make a mixtape with a cover like this. I wouldn't even go as far as putting men with they hands all on each other on my joint. He just as gay for droppin this +%@
smh.gif

768C.jpg

ya act like 50 is above all da gay talk
grin.gif

^^^exactly, why its not funny....why would you do something 50 already did? 50's made sense because The Game use to stripp.

Everyone knows this is backfiring on Joe. It's not even funny, or original.

Who is going to give this a listen? I wonder who Joe has to write his diss tracks.

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by Face82

I wouldn't even make a mixtape with a cover like this. I wouldn't even go as far as putting men with they hands all on each other on my joint. He just as gay for droppin this +%@
smh.gif

768C.jpg

ya act like 50 is above all da gay talk
grin.gif
Na dude tripped out on this one too. He ain't exempt from the gay talk.

Originally Posted by STRIFE O

the only problem i got with this is the gay gimmick...its childish to throw the gay sh_ in the picture..the cover is funny and all but the whole "gay unit" sh_ is stupid to me....but joey has 2 fight back...idk i think its a war u cant/WONT win...not sayin i dont want him to..jus being realistic
Not to thread-jack but its funny how so many people are agreeing with this but so many people still say Ether > Takeover...

Originally Posted by solesavage

^^^exactly, why its not funny....why would you do something 50 already did? 50's made sense because The Game use to stripp.

Everyone knows this is backfiring on Joe. It's not even funny, or original.

Who is going to give this a listen? I wonder who Joe has to write his diss tracks.
actually fat joe not backing down is got him front and center in da hiphop world...what you expect him to do, put his tail between his legs likeja did? right
grin.gif

tell me why i already knew this d rider would be postin about 10 replys in here before i even clicked
smh.gif

I swear some of ya'll some switchsidin' %%!* ninjas if I've ever seen
smh.gif
You couldn't even mention 50's name on this board without gettinga stoneface a while back, real talk.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I swear some of ya'll some switchsidin' %%!* ninjas if I've ever seen
smh.gif
You couldn't even mention 50's name on this board without getting a stoneface a while back, real talk.

fat joe, jadakiss, game, cam'ron, throw in ja rule since he not doin nuffin, and have lil wayne there gigglin like a school girl ad libbin some jabs and itwould really be a wrap for 50

Stop itfif would get on a track with emto go agains weezy smart comments and throw Jay on there to go at cam, joe, and game

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Stop it , fif would get on a track with em to go agains weezy smart comments and throw Jay on there to go at cam, joe, and game

indifferent.gif

< /reaching >

what does this all matter? seriously jada ripped 50 a new...u know...it didnt even do anything to 50 he still doing big numbers and still running his mouthnuthin will shut him up...fat joe is a freaking jokeeeeeeeeeeeee hes doneeeeeeeeeeee 46k???? smh...some people just cant accept a BIG %@+ L
tired.gif

Originally Posted by LUVGurlzGurlz101

what does this all matter? seriously jada ripped 50 a new...u know...it didnt even do anything to 50 he still doing big numbers and still running his mouth nuthin will shut him up...fat joe is a freaking jokeeeeeeeeeeeee hes doneeeeeeeeeeee 46k???? smh...some people just cant accept a BIG %@+ L
tired.gif

like i said, its da first week..talk to me on how it looks like after a month or 2

jadakiss ripped into's 50's guts and left him bleeding slow i dunno why cats like to think that going platinum is a success when da album beforesold near 10 million copies...where did those other 9 million fans go?
grin.gif

you could have all the photoshop you want but joes mixtape is gonna be wack. and he really sold 46k. wow he is feelin really bad right now all that time spentin the studio. Only person who can end 50 right now is lil wayne just cause hes really popular not cause hes nice

Back
Top Bottom