Fat Joe to release "Gay Unit" mixtape

Clever
ohwell.gif

Ninjahood be getting his Johnnie Cochran on when it comes to defending Fat Joe,
laugh.gif
. Anyways, I think this entire situation is looking dumb from both camps.If they going to beef, keep it on wax. If not, all this photoshop !%!+%+%! isn't doing much for me.

I don't care so much about it being "gay talk", but "Gay Unit" is not creative at all. It sounds like something a little kid would sayto another child in kintergarden. THAT is why it sounds wack. Elephant in the Sand and posting a picture of a fat guy at the beach that is a bit less thanflattering - that is funny, especially since it's a tweak of his seemingly not so anticipated album.

I'm not saying Joe should take the L (although it may be in his best interest), but he should have brought something else to the table.

If this comes out I give Fat Joe's career 3 months before he is chillin with Ja Rule

Originally Posted by Rican Rachets

man if jada ever collabs wit joe and game for a diss track..its gon be a wrap..checkmate and problem child were fire..and since then 50 has not mentioned jadas name..he knows better

Agreed... I am not a 50 hater but I am also not swinging from him, which a lot of people do for some crazy reason. Yea he is paid up, yea he is a smartbusiness man but dude is not that talented at all. Game, Jada, Cam and even Joe would destroy this guy line for line, to bad that doesn't always mean saleswise...

To me a diss track is to go at someone, a whole diss cd is to go at your purse. I am not against that, Gunit did it first so Joe is just being smart andstriking while the iron is hot. He will make more $$$ off this diss cd then he did with his album no doubt.
This cd will in the long run let the 50 fans know if 50 is real or not. You let me know if he comes at Pistol Pete...
indifferent.gif

NEVER a fan of Fat Joe. And I hate how he throws the N word around almost unconsciously.

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by LUVGurlzGurlz101

what does this all matter? seriously jada ripped 50 a new...u know...it didnt even do anything to 50 he still doing big numbers and still running his mouth nuthin will shut him up...fat joe is a freaking jokeeeeeeeeeeeee hes doneeeeeeeeeeee 46k???? smh...some people just cant accept a BIG %@+ L
tired.gif

like i said, its da first week..talk to me on how it looks like after a month or 2

jadakiss ripped into's 50's guts and left him bleeding slow i dunno why cats like to think that going platinum is a success when da album before sold near 10 million copies...where did those other 9 million fans go?
grin.gif

They got tired of 50's crap and grew up....

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

fat joe, jadakiss, game, cam'ron, throw in ja rule since he not doin nuffin, and have lil wayne there gigglin like a school girl ad libbin some jabs and it would really be a wrap for 50

Stop itfif would get on a track with emto go agains weezy smart comments and throw Jay on there to go at cam, joe, and game

This mixtape better be flawless... Get a 10 minute track with all these dissaffected dudes and end it with a call from Shyne ripping into 50.
grin.gif
ehh what am I saying ... Joe needs to take the L and do some Boost commercials.

Originally Posted by thejrob

If this comes out I give Fat Joe's career 3 months before he is chillin with Ja Rule

Fat Joe's daughter will be next contesant on who dating Diggy on Run's House....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

son i'm telling you,
fat joe, jadakiss, game, cam'ron, throw in ja rule since he not doin nuffin, and have lil wayne there gigglin like a school girl ad libbin some jabs and it would really be a wrap for 50

it could very well happen, all these people above are cool with eachother and have one common enemy.

Those first 3 guys for sure...and im sure that rule would put something out that he just beasts on regardless of how 50 smashed him

i would look forward to Game and Cam'Ron diss joint though..all the stuff game has done with dipset has been
pimp.gif
x100000

and cam'ron got 50 to get new teeth!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom