Fat Joe Vs. 50... Again!

More Fighting Words. Hip-Hop's longest running war of words just went into another round. Fat Joe has laid down a challenge to 50 Centto square off in a one on one fist fight. Joey Crack says he has made the offer to 50 "a million times" already, but Curtis has refused. Joe evencounts himself as an underdog. "He's %!*$ diesel," said Joe. "He should win." But the one thing Joe wants to do most during this clashis to "bust them f*cking new teeth that n*gga got."

Bill this one as Butterbean vs. Bugs Monkey. Really, how hard is it for these two cats to find each other to get this on already?

sohh.com

IMO he's a %#$%!@% liar and never said #!%% to fifty cent! and 50 would knock his $!$ out in the later stages of the first round with a clean uppercut!due in part to the fact that fat joes shorts would be falling down, no stamina, and Dj Khaled would be his ringside manager doing nothing but screaming"we da BEST."

and correct me if im wrong but wasnt Roy Jones Jr. Gonna *+%+ him up for that "even roy jones was forced to lean back" line, but then apologizedor some %%@! like that!

it would he kinda entertaing if u ask me..... if u people dont know 50 is a former golden glove boxer......

1d915eec546a815e356f32cdfe4f6ed2d107bb0.bmp

looooooooooooool isn't that something...ha ha ha ha

Fat Joe will get his fat butt knocked the ***** out!!!

i still think joe might get em... this is street fightin... im sure joe big $%+ can take some punches... just run up on the %!%@% and slam him... joe still gotheight and weight over him...

man.... dis is REDUNDANT !!! dis is honestly not even a contest... 50 is emune ta beef!!! no-matter who hes beefn wit...he stil sells... plus i think its beenastablushed dat FiF way better than joe any way... Joe is unberable ta listen 2 nw a days... im on tha 50 side of thing hands down..

joe is unbearable to listen to? u listen to 50 cent? what a clown... joe > 50 any day... i bet u bumpin flo rida too...

fat joe dead serious about that though....i remember he fought some ex terror squad member named sunkist on a one on one cuz duke ain't keep his mouthshut...

He fought sunkiss cuz of that situation with cuban link...

Sunkiss was with link, they both got jumped and link got slashed...

Ole' boy called Joe out and they shot a fair one in a alley...gave eachother hugs after the fight..

I read that in a Blaze or xxl magazine a looooooong time ago...sunkiss and link was talkin' about the situation in a interview

I was in highschool..damn I'm getting old

Originally Posted by TW3EK

didnt he fight cuban link?

not too certain, but didn't Joe get CL with the razor? What I do know is that a NT'er had Triple Seis ump his beer league softball game in the BX afew years ago....if son went from TS to standing behind home plate, you know he prolly got the 1-2 at some point

im not on either mans side...i could care less...but i think 50 would get him in a fight any and every day

joe put him on blast with that vitamin water line in crack house, I'd be embarassed too

Joe would suffer a heart attack if he went up with 50. You have to have stamina to put up a good fight.

Nah these two haven't seen eye to eye even way before this crap happened when 50 jabbed him on Piggybank.

I think Fat Joe is still salty about when 50 and Pun were exchanging shots.

I like 50 way more than I do Fat Joe, but Joe has had his fair share of success.

I was at a lounge in the city (Manhattan) and had some Puerto Rican dudes from the BX tight at some cat about to beef because the dude had on I think a G-Unitshirt or something type or clothing from G-Unit
laugh.gif

I just laughed and drank more staring at some girls breasts, but she had stink breath.

50 was undefeated in boxing in the amateur's i heard ... but cuban links face isnt lookin all that good these daysss. this is all Elephant in the roomalbum promo... He's doing a 50 and talking crazy to generate album sales.... With gloves 50 will win maybe with no gloves joe can wrestle em or something..

Back
Top Bottom