Fat or Obese NTers. Why?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

^^^ somestimes i be feeling like that.. im 5'9.. and I always wish I was taller, somewhere between 5'11 - 6'3, but my growing time is up

My thinking is, why fret over something you can't change at ALL.
I focused all of that energy onto the gym, now I'm sub 10% body-fat.

#teamfitness ftw

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

conceited fat people are the only type i hate.
don't try and deny it, your fat.

laugh.gif

anyone else get annoyed/grossed out/pissed off at fat girls who try and be stylish by trying to wear the same clothes that hot skinny gils would wear?? I see these heffers STUFFING their feet into Tory Burch flats.....wearing tights under skirts....or some XXL tops thinking they are doing it....its just funny/gross that even though they are fat, they still try and wear stylish clothing....lose the weight first, then fix your clothing game.

anyone else get annoyed/grossed out/pissed off at fat girls who try and be stylish by trying to wear the same clothes that hot skinny gils would wear?? I see these heffers STUFFING their feet into Tory Burch flats.....wearing tights under skirts....or some XXL tops thinking they are doing it....its just funny/gross that even though they are fat, they still try and wear stylish clothing....lose the weight first, then fix your clothing game.

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

NO ONE should wear Tory Burch flats... barf.

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

NO ONE should wear Tory Burch flats... barf.

Its funny....alot of big people that say its health or genetics problem always claim to eat pretty decent compared to others (which is most likely true when they're in public), but they never attribute how they eat at home in their comfort zones. With snacks in their bedroom draws.

I also find it funny how ruthless old white men are to fat youngsters lol. I remember one time I was at dunkin donuts and as this big teenage dude was walking out of the shop with his donuts this old man in front of me says to teenager "do you really think you should be in here?"

Its funny....alot of big people that say its health or genetics problem always claim to eat pretty decent compared to others (which is most likely true when they're in public), but they never attribute how they eat at home in their comfort zones. With snacks in their bedroom draws.

I also find it funny how ruthless old white men are to fat youngsters lol. I remember one time I was at dunkin donuts and as this big teenage dude was walking out of the shop with his donuts this old man in front of me says to teenager "do you really think you should be in here?"

Originally Posted by neverflopped

they also tell everyone not to listen to hip hop.  so eff old ppl

Originally Posted by neverflopped

they also tell everyone not to listen to hip hop.  so eff old ppl

Always wondered how people go off to college and blow up the first year or 2, especially females

Do you just not give a damn? Don't want to do something about it/actually face the problem?

I dk never got it personally, especially when you have to eat a ton just to keep that extra weight on.

Its weird seeing the people u grew up with balloon up while I'm probably in the best physical condition of my life

My grandma was talkin the other day about on holidays like Christmas etc, you used to see kids out and about playing with their new toys/skateboard/basketball hoop/ bike/ etc but now everyone inside playing the newest COD or Guitar Hero.

Only going to get worse too IMO, seen way to many younger overweight kids around my way SMH

Always wondered how people go off to college and blow up the first year or 2, especially females

Do you just not give a damn? Don't want to do something about it/actually face the problem?

I dk never got it personally, especially when you have to eat a ton just to keep that extra weight on.

Its weird seeing the people u grew up with balloon up while I'm probably in the best physical condition of my life

My grandma was talkin the other day about on holidays like Christmas etc, you used to see kids out and about playing with their new toys/skateboard/basketball hoop/ bike/ etc but now everyone inside playing the newest COD or Guitar Hero.

Only going to get worse too IMO, seen way to many younger overweight kids around my way SMH

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

if you'be been to college its not hard to understand how people could gain weight...

first most people aren't that active even in HS...outide of PE most kids aren't getting the exercise they need...hell PE was required for us after our sophmore year in HS so anyone taking advanced gym after that was football/basketball player or girls who just needed the easy A and even those girls were on the track/basketball/soccer teams...

then you get to college where you stay up all night and drink and eat whatever yet you still don't know how to properly use a single machine in the gym other than the treadmill...

its not even just a college thing...look at the kids that didn't go off to school...its just life...people get busy...have kids...

you can eat right but that'll only take you so far...most people feel there isn't enough time for the gym...

its not just girls either...the before/after pics i could show you of some guys is just
sick.gif
 i'm more bothered by them then the girls cuz a lot of girls have kids and are done for but whats they guys excuse?
laugh.gif

i'm going to try and keep my kids as active as possible...they'll play every sport and hopefully find something they love...i never understood how some kids just never did any type of sport...

if you'be been to college its not hard to understand how people could gain weight...

first most people aren't that active even in HS...outide of PE most kids aren't getting the exercise they need...hell PE was required for us after our sophmore year in HS so anyone taking advanced gym after that was football/basketball player or girls who just needed the easy A and even those girls were on the track/basketball/soccer teams...

then you get to college where you stay up all night and drink and eat whatever yet you still don't know how to properly use a single machine in the gym other than the treadmill...

its not even just a college thing...look at the kids that didn't go off to school...its just life...people get busy...have kids...

you can eat right but that'll only take you so far...most people feel there isn't enough time for the gym...

its not just girls either...the before/after pics i could show you of some guys is just
sick.gif
 i'm more bothered by them then the girls cuz a lot of girls have kids and are done for but whats they guys excuse?
laugh.gif

i'm going to try and keep my kids as active as possible...they'll play every sport and hopefully find something they love...i never understood how some kids just never did any type of sport...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

sick.gif
laugh.gif

Losing fat/weight is 80% diet.  BLEE DAT.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

sick.gif
laugh.gif

Losing fat/weight is 80% diet.  BLEE DAT.

^ if thats true most people don't know how to eat right...they want kids to make smart choices but i bet most of their parents can't even read the nutrition facts on packages...

i know i'm no expert...

^ if thats true most people don't know how to eat right...they want kids to make smart choices but i bet most of their parents can't even read the nutrition facts on packages...

i know i'm no expert...

Originally Posted by Gumbo Jones

is the point of this thread to make fat people feel bad?
Pretty much.  These "fat" threads are all the same. I don't think god asked people to make them fat.  Some people are uneducated about a proper diet and exercise.  Some people just don't have the time. It's alot of reasons why people are fat.  But that doesn't stop nt'er's from kicking a person when they're down.  It's the nt way.  What nt'er's are really trying to say is if your fat you should consider a cyanide pill and a diet coke, because you have no business being in the world. If these people are so worried about people being fat then why aren't they giving lessons about how not to be fat.  Anyway, I said my piece, Que the hate.
 a

Originally Posted by Gumbo Jones

is the point of this thread to make fat people feel bad?
Pretty much.  These "fat" threads are all the same. I don't think god asked people to make them fat.  Some people are uneducated about a proper diet and exercise.  Some people just don't have the time. It's alot of reasons why people are fat.  But that doesn't stop nt'er's from kicking a person when they're down.  It's the nt way.  What nt'er's are really trying to say is if your fat you should consider a cyanide pill and a diet coke, because you have no business being in the world. If these people are so worried about people being fat then why aren't they giving lessons about how not to be fat.  Anyway, I said my piece, Que the hate.
 a

Back
Top Bottom