Fat or Obese NTers. Why?

Insanity is just a better workout imo , but it is tough but once you get a couple days in its not that bad. I went down 5lbs after one week as well as my cuts defining more( after 3 weeks) after plateauing at the gym. Try both though and find which one works better for you. I did p90x it was great but once i got on insanity i was hooked.

Originally Posted by TRIPLETHREAT0699

Insanity is just a better workout imo , but it is tough but once you get a couple days in its not that bad. I went down 5lbs after one week as well as my cuts defining more( after 3 weeks) after plateauing at the gym. Try both though and find which one works better for you. I did p90x it was great but once i got on insanity i was hooked.

What was your nutrition on a weekly basis?
How often did you eat cheat foods?

What was your nutrition on a weekly basis?
How often did you eat cheat foods?

insanity > p90x

I was always under the impression that insanity was for slimming down and weight loss and p90x was more on building muscle and strength?

insanity > p90x

I was always under the impression that insanity was for slimming down and weight loss and p90x was more on building muscle and strength?

you went to prom with ron weasly and tim tebow?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I dunno about Tebow but he always gets Kevin Love
laugh.gif

I completed the Insanity program and lost 20 lbs while on it. With that being said, Insanity and p90x yield similar results, but cater to specific needs.

p90x is mostly about strength gains, while insanity is about HIIT training to blast away fat.

Which one is better? Either one works, it just depends on what you want. I was 181 at 5'6, and now I am 154. I wanted to get rid of the fat by dieting + insanity. Only reason why I did it was because I couldn't do a pull up for the life of me, so p90x wasn't that appealing to me.

After I incorporated the gym + insanity in my regimen, I can now do 15 pull-ups straight. It's not much compared to others, but going from 2 pullups to 15 as of current is a good personal achievement.

I completed the Insanity program and lost 20 lbs while on it. With that being said, Insanity and p90x yield similar results, but cater to specific needs.

p90x is mostly about strength gains, while insanity is about HIIT training to blast away fat.

Which one is better? Either one works, it just depends on what you want. I was 181 at 5'6, and now I am 154. I wanted to get rid of the fat by dieting + insanity. Only reason why I did it was because I couldn't do a pull up for the life of me, so p90x wasn't that appealing to me.

After I incorporated the gym + insanity in my regimen, I can now do 15 pull-ups straight. It's not much compared to others, but going from 2 pullups to 15 as of current is a good personal achievement.

Some of you that are truly interested in making a change should do some reading. Diet is far more important than exercise. You can't workout a terrible diet. The best diet/workout is the one that you can stick to in the long run. Here's a few resources I wish I found when I started out:

marksdailyapple.com
theleansaloon.com
leangains.com
"The Paleo Solution" by Robb Wolf
"The Primal Blueprint" by Mark Sisson

Some of you that are truly interested in making a change should do some reading. Diet is far more important than exercise. You can't workout a terrible diet. The best diet/workout is the one that you can stick to in the long run. Here's a few resources I wish I found when I started out:

marksdailyapple.com
theleansaloon.com
leangains.com
"The Paleo Solution" by Robb Wolf
"The Primal Blueprint" by Mark Sisson

Back
Top Bottom