Fat People Un-appreciation

So today I have theatre arts 5 9am-12. I roll into class about 20 min early and grab a seat front row far right against the wall. People start funneling asusual, and some heavy fat @!%%+ comes and sits behind me out of ALL the seats available. So I didn't think anything of it and just minded my own business.

I'm sitting back in my seat barely, because the back is sort of flexable, and this broad is leaned forward with her greasy #+# face hovering over my leftshoulder while I'm watching youtube on my phone like what's really good with that mind your own damn business
9fd252ee946de621aca24875eeb0910cc3dcc3f.gif

Class starts and everything is going well, mostly a discussion about movies/actors/plays history of plays and the whole time this fat @!%%+ iscoughing/sneezing/wheezing and like twice breathed on me I could feel it all the way from her seat
sick.gif
sick.gif
. So not only does she sound like she has a whopper jammed in her throat while she sits idling in her seat, but she is way too annyoing.

Later on the proff. recommends we get someones e-mail just in case we miss a day, this girl has the nerve to look at me first and slide me not only her e-mailBUT her name and number as well SMFH
sick.gif

Then on top of that we had to do a short group project at the end on creating a group name and description of the group(a one time thing, god forbid I sit inthat same seat next week) and this girl is screaming her head off talking about calling the group hollistereans, and worshiping the ritual of going shopping,"I want our group to live on mulholland drive LOLOLOLOLOL". She' was like one of those people that says something stupid, and then when you thinkthey couldn't out do themselves they say something even more ignorant. She's talking about how she drank 4 energy drinks last night and slept for 2hours I almost nearly slapped the dog $*#% out of this girl
71b352b8eb0a68dc6a5fa5ca2b1a301c490b84c.gif
71b352b8eb0a68dc6a5fa5ca2b1a301c490b84c.gif
. All the while she's been staring at me likeshe about to eat me

/vent

laugh.gif

i've a had a husky n' behind me in lecture on a couple occasions (nh)

you can tell its a fat n' without even turnin round....you just sense their presence. you can feel their warmth
eek.gif
sick.gif

its like they mass is attracting you with its gravitational pull
smh.gif
not a goodlook at all....

Knowin the regular NTer, the chick is probably just thick as hell.

wait almost forgot:

Pics??

She sounds like one of those girls who think they can wear spandex to class with shirts that say "Princess".

She likes you...just ignore her politely and don't make fun of fat people.

Next time, just wait till she has already taken a seat, and sit far away from her.

I don't understand how people let themselves get so fat.

If I see what looks to be anything close to the start of a gut or anything, I can't even stand it, I stop eating everything remotely unhealthy and hit thetrack after I'm done lifting.

I don't even mean "fat," I mean...even a little bit chubby...how can people stand being like that? And unless they don't care, how do theylet themselves get to/stay at that point?

Fat girls suck !+%+ like it tastes good...a little marshmallow fluff and she will top you off 4 hours...you eva been blown til you temporarily paralyzed?*Stone Cold* Aww hell yeah!!! */Stone Cold*

(BTW, leave a trail of Reese's Pieces on the floor leadin out ya crib 4 afterwards when you wanna get her outta there...)

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Next time, just wait till she has already taken a seat, and sit far away from her.

Word, I didn't think nothing of it until she started shooting her mouth off talking wreckless about trivial shh
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
by then most of the room was full

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

lol don't you mean Fat Girls unappreciation?
Nah fat people in general
6972565e296f66a9ae62e5c80856e5b0ce037a2.gif
, we never ever getalong no matter what i do sooner or later we beef/not on good terms feel me? Even when I don't initiate anything like today. But real talk fat people areeverywhere, you can't go outside and mow your own lawn without some fat kid walking by and catching a heart attack in front of you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

I don't understand how people let themselves get so fat.

If I see what looks to be anything close to the start of a gut or anything, I can't even stand it, I stop eating everything remotely unhealthy and hit the track after I'm done lifting.

I don't even mean "fat," I mean...even a little bit chubby...how can people stand being like that? And unless they don't care, how do they let themselves get to/stay at that point?

something we agree on....

see this post: http://niketalk.com/topic/48495

High St wrote:
you can tell its a fat n' without even turnin round....you just sense their presence. you can feel their warmth
eek.gif
sick.gif

smh.gif
not a good look at all....

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by High St

laugh.gif

i've a had a husky n' behind me in lecture on a couple occasions (nh)

eek.gif
sick.gif

smh.gif
not a good look at all....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but seriously, fat people do have a gravitational pull and their heat is
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Liquid Sword Chamber

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Word, I didn't think nothing of it until she started shooting her mouth off talking wreckless about trivial shh
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
by then most of the room was full

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

lol don't you mean Fat Girls unappreciation?
Nah fat people in general
6972565e296f66a9ae62e5c80856e5b0ce037a2.gif
, we never ever get along no matter what i do sooner or later we beef/not on good terms feel me? Even when I don't initiate anything like today

laugh.gif
Yea I guess. I swear those type of people hate me or somethin..I dunno why.
laugh.gif

I swear one time I got hit on by a chick that looked like me with a wig on after consuming 20 Big Macs and 2 dozen donuts..
smh.gif
Made me look like a kendostick.

is today the first day of classes? or do people switch seats whenever they feel like it??

nonetheless you are ruthless homie.

Back
Top Bottom