FAT Shaming

Yea now you are completely taking what I said out of context especially since I said I don't mind sharing. But cool. :pimp:

But that IS funny. :lol:
mannnn...i definitely know that what works for one couple might not work for another. whatever YOU and yours agree to in YOUR relationship is all good. nobody else’s opinion should actually matter.

1595009002374.png

When I saw this bumped, I knew it was going to be by DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican :lol:

What genre is Adele’s music classified as? As a majority of the good-to-great artists in that genre fat?

Blue Eyed Soul :rofl: :rofl:

Regardless, strolling through a list of artists that Google deemed as Soul, quite a few of the women are above average in build so I understand the critique now. Her new album was slated to come out in September and although it has been pushed back due to COVID, we may get an answer to if her voice “still sounds fat” by the end of the year.

Blue Eyed Soul :rofl: :rofl:

Regardless, strolling through a list of artists that Google deemed as Soul, quite a few of the women are above average in build so I understand the critique now. Her new album was slated to come out in September and although it has been pushed back due to COVID, we may get an answer to if her voice “still sounds fat” by the end of the year.
You know BLue Eyed Soul is really a thing right? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom