FAT Shaming

Yes, I get that as well, shamed for having abs at a certain age. Had a sister in Durham NC three months ago tell me that my wife wasn’t doing the right thing, through letting me remain fit. She said she’d fatten me up, but I get it, it is their culture.

:rofl: Ridiculous

Man your boy running around here looking like Michael Sweetney stunt double right now. Target stopped selling the big and tall section too, like literally removed everything above about a 38in waist and 2xl shirt but it's all smedium fit.

:lol: This made me laugh

Meyhem Lauren loved to rap about exotic fishes and lavish pasta meals, but due to health complications and a dissatisfaction with the fit of his Polo shirts he gave all that up. He's on a new vegetarian diet that includes frequent trips to the Veggie Castle II juice bar.

:lol: That is the most New York thing I’ve read in quite some time.

Fat shaming is never cool. Neither are fat people making fun of skinny folks. America killing us off slowly in many different ways.

Polo button ups also tend to have shorter sleeves, but again I'm 6'0 with a 6'6 wingspan

Meyhem’s quote actually resonated with me :lol: Not specifically the polo part but in the past I could tell when my weight was getting out of hand based on how my suits fit, specifically the trousers. They were all tailored when I was at my once ideal weight so when the seat got too tight or if I felt pinching at the jacket waist button, I had let go. I feel his pain :lol:

Meyhem’s quote actually resonated with me :lol: Not specifically the polo part but in the past I could tell when my weight was getting out of hand based on how my suits fit, specifically the trousers. They were all tailored when I was at my once ideal weight so when the seat got too tight or if I felt pinching at the jacket waist button, I had let go. I feel his pain :lol:

:lol: @ "trousers"

Tory Lanez was prime example of this lately...
The 4ft short mans complex jokes and making fun of his name being Daystar.
Let someone start doing the same with ethnic names,weight,body type and skin complexion with the same black women who were clowning him and watch them cry a river.
This is how most people operate... Its all funny/jokes until it offends them.

Nobody making fun of Tory Lanez for being skinny. Guy is 4ft tall. ANd he gets roasted some for his hairline
my weight was getting out of hand based on how my suits fit, specifically the trousers. They were all tailored when I was at my once ideal weight so wh
Got a closet full of Polo, MK, Joe Bboud, Cremiuex, Hickey Freeman, etc suit all collecting dust for about 6yrs waiting on me to drop like probably 60lbs at this point. Korean lady custom fitted them ****s, didnt even do it in the shop had me come to her house, had me looking like a superhero with my v shaped jacket and ****. I wish I would try to button any of them up, all 48-50-52Ls iirc, and prime waist was still around 39

Adele was lookin good on SNL
skynews-adele-snl_5149482.jpg

Adele-SNL.jpg

Skinny Shaming is OK but when she went back it was a problem.

Aren't there a lot of these hypocrisy in life though? Skinny shaming isn't frown on because it's "punching" up while fating shaming is because it's "punching" down. Just out of curiosity, do people point these hypocrisies out in life when it happens?

Back
Top Bottom