FAT Shaming

Ya ever notice how body shaming only applies to women :lol:

I thinks it’s because of the societal pressure women have had.

But if anyone has been around women when they’re talking about dudes, my goodness lmao. They don’t throw on the body shaming goggles then. Let him be fat or short, it’s over.

Ya ever notice how body shaming only applies to women :lol:

I thinks it’s because of the societal pressure women have had.

But if anyone has been around women when they’re talking about dudes, my goodness lmao. They don’t throw on the body shaming goggles then. Let him be fat or short, it’s over.

Women privilege b

I wonder if we as a society will ever bring up about how much privilege attractive women have in life

Who has talked about this openly?
Describe "openly" because there have been pieces written about it. Not sure what you consider to be "openly."

It isn't a convo that is only had by people in their group chats and/or Twitter Echo Chambers.

Simple Google Search.

Beauty Beyond Binaries: Being Pretty Is A Privilege That We Refuse to Acknowledge | Allure https://www.allure.com/story/pretty-privilege

The Privilege of Being Beautiful - ABC News https://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=2622184&page=1

Describe "openly" because there have been pieces written about it. Not sure what you consider to be "openly."

It isn't a convo that is only had by people in their group chats and/or Twitter Echo Chambers.

Simple Google Search.

Beauty Beyond Binaries: Being Pretty Is A Privilege That We Refuse to Acknowledge | Allure https://www.allure.com/story/pretty-privilege

The Privilege of Being Beautiful - ABC News https://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=2622184&page=1

Replace openly with more critically and frequently

Replace openly with more critically and frequently
Again, it won't happen as long as women are oppressed on a Universal scale.

Nobody is going to put their neck out there to start that battle vs. "pretty woman privilege." That is just going to be viewed as a bone that SOME of them CAN benefit from. The minute someone tries to have that convo, boom, the oppression convo will be brought back up.

The most we will get is what we are seeing with people calling out White Women for using their tears as weapons.

Again, it won't happen as long as women are oppressed on a Universal scale.

Nobody is going to put their neck out there to start that battle vs. "pretty woman privilege." That is just going to be viewed as a bone that SOME of them CAN benefit from. The minute someone tries to have that convo, boom, the oppression convo will be brought back up.

The most we will get is what we are seeing with people calling out White Women for using their tears as weapons.

The attractiveness privilege isn't limited to only women. Society can easily talk about it in a general sense. I would argue that would help society progress.

I'm not ugly if it matters

Women privilege b

I wonder if we as a society will ever bring up about how much privilege attractive women have in life

This is the reason I was only speaking on , "how much privilege attractive women have in life."

But yes, it applies to men and women.

Can people recover from extreme weight loss with their stomach region looking normal? Don't you gotta get surgery or something for the excess skin?
It depends on genetics & how quickly you loose the weight. She may have some loose skin, but I doubt it seeing her figure. Plus, she was just fat prior to the weight lost, not like morbidly obese. She definitely has stretch marks though.
Idk, wasn't aware of her prior to the post.

What would be a good response when a fatty tells or complains to you it's not fair that they have do to more to lose weight or stay at a certain weight compare to non-fatties?

1609777176056.png

What would be a good response when a fatty tells or complains to you it's not fair that they have do to more to lose weight or stay at a certain weight compare to non-fatties?

Deal with it.

SOme of us have to work harder to earn a living when compared to others.
Some of us have to study more to succeed academically when compared to others.

It's life. Get over it.

SOMETIMES, People are full of **** with this Body Positivity talk.

No famous ones, but BoohooMan and Target both use plus sized models in their plus sized male categories. It's appreciated, if I'm looking for sz 42 jeans I want to see how they're going to fit on me and not a 6'2 model who is 185 and wears a sz M. A lot of brands just give up abov a sz XL and they make it but it's just like a big *** curtain, no shape, no detail, like the smaller sizes of the same garment. It's like here fatty cover up your man **** nobody wants to see that, and then when you wash/dry XXXL or 2XLB's in cheaper name brands, fuggetabout it. It becomes a rag to wipe **** up off the floor and wash the car after that, shrinks shorter and gets wider[/spoiler]

Back
Top Bottom