Fat Tuesday's opens in NYC today...gets closed down today due to brawl

114 years  of existence, and buying teams tho :lol:

Of course the odds will be in your favor.

Still have to go out and execute they could buy whoever they want.
Lakers formed in 1947 and have won 16 championships. Since 1947 the yanks have won 17 world series.

Yankees>>>>>>> California's sporting history

Lakers formed in 1947 and have won 16 championships. Since 1947 the yanks have won 17 world series.

Yankees>>>>>>> California's sporting history
Sooooooooo what does that tell you?

That you guys have existed longer. I said that guy
laugh.gif

Sooooooooo what does that tell you?

That you guys have existed longer. I said that guy:lol:

And you said the odds are in the Yankees favor. During the same time period the Yankees have won more titles. Even California dudes love the yanks. Ask my mans Denzel or Jack

I don't have to say anything more to say the titles speak for themselves.

Last edited:
And you said the odds are in the Yankees favor. During the same time period the Yankees have won more titles. Even California dudes love the yanks. Ask my mans Denzel or Jack

You guys still bought your teams the whole time, I don't get how what you posted is more credible.

You guys still bought your teams the whole time, I don't get how what you posted is more credible.

Lame typical yankee hater talk.

You still have to execute on the field. And look at the MLB today, that's what every team that can is doing. Singing
players not buying we don't force anybody to come to New York and play this anit slavery. Ny sets the trends the rest of the country follows

Last edited:
With the best players in the game, that's hard. Yankees are the only team that repeatedly gets flak for underperforming.

And they catch it worse form New Yorkers than anybody else. Yes the season is a loss if we make it to the World Series and lose. That's the New York competitive mentality not only sports. There is no nice try it's do or don't. This city is not for eithe sensitive, weak and laid back type.

Last edited:
And they catch it worse form New Yorkers than anybody else. Yes ithe season is a loss if we make it to the World Series and lose. That's the New York competitive mentality not only sports. There is no nice try it do or don't. This city is not for eithe sensitive, weak and laid back type.
Nah it's just everyone knows you guys have an all-star line up getting smacked by an underdog in playoffs recently.

Nah it's just everyone knows you guys have an all-star line up getting smacked by an underdog in playoffs recently.

Just proves my point. We could "buy" whoever we want but still have to go out and perform.
And also We do not have all star line up at all. 1- 2 allstars if even that. Waiting to let go of arods contract to sign or as you'd and the rest of the yankee haters would like to call "buy" players.

A NY cat will get box just off the strength of him saying "water" and "coffee"

And if any of yall out of towners want food, go to Linden Fried Chicken, Pizza and Ribs on Linden Blvd by the pink houses. The food is right. Just don't venture across the street because you'll be food.

Why you sending these folk out to linden :lol:

Lakers bought their team and still lost. How you have Kobe, D-12, Steve Nash, Ron Artest, Pau Gasol and not even be a top 5 team

Don't slander my Yankees B

Lakers bought their team and still lost. How you have Kobe, D-12, Steve Nash, Ron Artest, Pau Gasol and not even be a top 5 team

I don't know, I'm a Warrior fan. I'm sure most of those players took a pay cut though.

They don't understand the concept of execution. Having the best players does not mean an automatic championship. Acting like the rest of MLB hell even other sports don't "buy" players to attract fans into the stadiums and increase winning chances. So they gonna tell me Real Madrid/Barcelona championships doesn't matter cause they buy all the best players too?

Last edited:
looking fly in the crib cuz you cant leave the crib since its snowing lol

what about summer dresses year round? next youre gonna tell me women are overrated?

I am not an out of towner. Snow does not scare me one bit. On the flip side when it rains in cali, folks don't know how to act. It be like the day after tomorrow out there :smh:

Last edited:
Swap rain with earthquakes and you'd be right. Rain is nothing B. We jus saw that today
glasses.gif

thread should be renamed official NY vs Cali thread...or NY > Cali thread.

....or NY appreciation thread.

FOH with that Cali women > NY women.

You hardly see chicks with an *** out in Cali... in NYC you have all types sizes and flavors.

In NYC our chicks work for a living and hold their own... in Cali most those bum ******* if they are even legal to be in this country are trust fund kids, father has money, or they're trying to become a star.

Almost forgot about the fronting that goes on... I thought NY was bad man everyone in the entertainment business or is trying to get into it either knows Dr. Dre or "claims" to be somehow affiliated with him :smh:

I think only place where they front harder is Miami with all the rent a car ballers :smh:

I've been to Cali at least 20-30 times(both north and south and will be out there next week for about 6-7 days) and you hardly see girls with an ***, but a lot of them have breast implants and have pretty faces can't front. Maybe the parts I go to because my friend says that I have to go to the hood to see girls with nice butts, but he's not into darkskinned girls of any type so he's kind of biased.

Both have the pros and cons though because when I talk to dudes out in Cali they said NY is great to visit but they like/prefer Cali because of the space and weather and what not. Where ever you live and have been for a while you'll prefer it because it's what you're used to.

In N Out got it though :lol:

Got a lot of love for Cali just not the ***** snitch *** dudes that reside there (as many of you can see from them being on this message board) and the same goes to NYC with the same **** boys.

Can't wait to eat tacos and some In N Out though.

I never understood why cats say cali>nyc for chicks. California has dimes but man NYC has the ratios that are great for men. Way better than the Bay Area thats for sure. I just see a lot of dudes everywhere. It's depressing as hell. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom