Fat Tuesday's opens in NYC today...gets closed down today due to brawl

But Brooklyn produce more celebrites,

Jay, Biggie, Fab, Cfranchise, Lil Kim, Foxy, Maino. Chris Rock, Adam Sandler, Larry David, Jerry Seinfeld. etc..

Brooklyn wins B

Adam Sandler ain't anything to be proud about.
Big Daddy was a good film along with the Waterboy

i'd rather mention Adam Sandler than Lil Mama, really try to find a loophole with her being from Brooklyn. 
mean.gif

But Brooklyn produce more celebrites,

Jay, Biggie, Fab, Cfranchise, Lil Kim, Foxy, Maino. Chris Rock, Adam Sandler, Larry David, Jerry Seinfeld. etc..

Brooklyn wins B

:rofl: at throwing yourself in there.

All those dudes, your punk *** included, ain't coming close to Pac, Dr. Dre, Cube, Eazy, Mac Dre, etc.

I am not an out of towner. Snow does not scare me one bit. On the flip side when it rains in cali, folks don't know how to act. It be like the day after tomorrow out there
mean.gif
this is true 
laugh.gif

I'm from Harlem but live in LA.  I've been back and forth my entire life so i think i can speak on both areas unbiasedly

personally i like both, but the city and so cal are two totally different atmospheres. I prefer the more fast paced atmosphere of the city and it's nothing like New York in the summer especially if your uptown. I also prefer night life that doesn't start shutting down around 1:30 
laugh.gif

funny part is whenever friends of mine from the city come out to visit me they love everything about LA except for it shutting down too early and things being spread out

on the other hand though, its alot of people that prefer the lifestyle out here,  not necessarily because they can't make it in the city, i got friends that got their money right and live nice but they just prefer a more relaxed, living by the beach and more laid back lifestyle. i see why alot of people move to cali when they get older or when they have kids or what have you.

LA is cool, but alot of cats out here got an inferiority complex, always throwin shade or talkin slick about the city but have either never been there or if they have, their whole time was mostly spent between 34th-50th st and they at sabarro the whole time and base their NY expierence off hanging around times square and taking pics with cartoon characters the whole time. 

Kinda lame on their part because it just comes across as salty especially knowing that dudes 3000 miles on the other side aren't sweating LA like that and LA is a real cool city so they should just worry about that rather than throwing shade elsewhere. 

Nas > that clown

Illmatic ***** on everything Jay-Z has made.

And nas smashed Beyoncé first

View media item 1483191

And Nas is from Queens :nthat:

Jay z crying on hot 97 after ether dropped. And Memphis bleek said said they all heard ether together and nobody said anything afterward they just looked at each other

ALL FAX

i'm a pac fan.

i never understood why he wrote to live and die in LA when he's from harlem and the majority of the time he was living in cali he was in the bay area.

dude lived in LA for like a year and a half at most.

It was just right timing to make that song since it was during the East Vs West thing.

Gibbs did it too when he lived out there and I think he currently lives in NYC.

this is true :lol:

I'm from Harlem but live in LA.  I've been back and forth my entire life so i think i can speak on both areas unbiasedly

personally i like both, but the city and so cal are two totally different atmospheres. I prefer the more fast paced atmosphere of the city and it's nothing like New York in the summer especially if your uptown. I also prefer night life that doesn't start shutting down around 1:30 :lol:

funny part is whenever friends of mine from the city come out to visit me they love everything about LA except for it shutting down too early and things being spread out

on the other hand though, its alot of people that prefer the lifestyle out here,  not necessarily because they can't make it in the city, i got friends that got their money right and live nice but they just prefer a more relaxed, living by the beach and more laid back lifestyle. i see why alot of people move to cali when they get older or when they have kids or what have you.

LA is cool, but alot of cats out here got an inferiority complex, always throwin shade or talkin slick about the city but have either never been there or if they have, their whole time was mostly spent between 34th-50th st and they at sabarro the whole time and base their NY expierence off hanging around times square and taking pics with cartoon characters the whole time. 

Kinda lame on their part because it just comes across as salty especially knowing that dudes 3000 miles on the other side aren't sweating LA like that and LA is a real cool city so they should just worry about that rather than throwing shade elsewhere. 

Everything said here is true, especially the inferiority complex.

i will say one thing though on going outta tow in terms of bagging in other cities at least us wise.

miami, that being from cali stuff goes a long way.   ima assume cause its so many cats from the city down there that it doesn't have the leverage it does in other cities but its the total opposite in vegas since vegas is to LA what miami is to NY

but the whole outta town stuff,  unless your like that freekylondon clown who got washed on that video last year, if you go elsewhere and carry yourself right being from the city has its benefits. 

It's not his fault he's ignorant. Cali ****** don't know how to make pizza. He's merely a product of his environment
tired.gif

Last edited:
Tony’s Pizza Napoletana.

l.jpg
l.jpg

Golden Boys

l.jpg
l.jpg

And Little Star........all located in San Francisco.

l.jpg
l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom