FATHER BEATS ACCUSED CHILD ABUSER.......PICS INSIDE

Dude would of caught that *** whoopin, and cops would of found his charred remains in a nearby ally.

It would be unimaginable to even think of the amount of torture I would of done to that fool if I caught him abusing a child let alone my child.

I wasn't expecting his *** looking like that, but he def deserved it. Hope that kid grows up ok.

So who was this 18 year old in the house. A friend of the kid?

News report I'm reading says the child was left in custody of dude by the parents & that the abuse had been going on since the child was 8. I used to say I don't want any girls but damb I just don't want any kids now :x

Last edited:
That *** whipping is just the beginning. He's going to be tossed around in jail and prison.

So who was this 18 year old in the house. A friend of the kid?

18y.o. aren't usually friends with 11y.o.

It's usually more of a babysitter/ big brother role.
Which makes this worse because again it's another one of those people in a position of authority taking advantage of their power.

No idea how the father (relatively) kept his cool. No doubt I would have put two in his body and one in his head.

Father did the right think. Whipped him something serious while still maintaining his senses in not killing him and reporting the problem. I would have tortured dude for a couple weeks, then call the cops when I got bored.

You people are disgusting cheering for this.

It's sad at every angle. Poor kid is going to have this issue haunt him for the rest of his life.

Y'all think this is a win? This is mexico's goal in the semifinals..

I wonder if the dad who beat the kid up is going to have to deal with his dad.. DAD VS DAD

I know if that was my kid, Im going after that dad who beat him and doing the same to him

Anyways I hope the dad get charged

I wonder if the dad who beat the kid up is going to have to deal with his dad.. DAD VS DAD

I know if that was my kid, Im going after that dad who beat him and doing the same to him

Pretty sure if you found out your son had been raping another man's son for 3 years, you'd feel no pity for your own kid.  Especially, if that other man had essentially loved your son as a child of his own/mentor of his child.  Listen to the 911 call sound clip, dude say up until 15 minutes ago he loved the kid so bring the ambulance because he needs it.

I don't know man...my son is a pedophile rapist and gets beat up for it...idk if I'm coming to his side. I don't have kids, but I can't imagine I'd be the type of person to stand by a person I think is vile, even if he is my son. I'd try to get his sentence reduced etc. but he needs to be punished for his actions and sending him to his room ain't going to do it. It'd be different if he was a kid, but this dude was a full grown man. I'd def try to find him help, but he needs to get an *** beating and to sit for a while. 

Eh, I'm going to play devil's advocate for a second here. Now, I'm not supporting what the pedophile did and I feel if you molest a child you deserve whatever comes to you but as an 11 year old male I knew damn well I wasn't going to be sitting on no man's lap nor letting him take me anywhere for "special time" willingly. I'm just saying, the report is vague in that it doesn't say if the kid was tied up or screaming for help or anything. I think the report even mentions the father got suspicious because it was too quiet. And I do realize it is easy for an adult to take advantage of a young impressionable kid but at 11 years old you are at that puberty stage and who knows? Maybe the kid was realizing he likes males and wanted to experiment with a friend who is also into males. But I am probably totally wrong in which case I'm with the rest of you, cut that rapist's d*ck off! Street justice!

Eh, I'm going to play devil's advocate for a second here. Now, I'm not supporting what the pedophile did and I feel if you molest a child you deserve whatever comes to you but as an 11 year old male I knew damn well I wasn't going to be sitting on no man's lap nor letting him take me anywhere for "special time" willingly. I'm just saying, the report is vague in that it doesn't say if the kid was tied up or screaming for help or anything. I think the report even mentions the father got suspicious because it was too quiet. And I do realize it is easy for an adult to take advantage of a young impressionable kid but at 11 years old you are at that puberty stage and who knows? Maybe the kid was realizing he likes males and wanted to experiment with a friend who is also into males. But I am probably totally wrong in which case I'm with the rest of you, cut that rapist's d*ck off! Street justice!
Uhhhhh no... I get that its 2014 and all, but i guess I'm not as progressive as where society is going. My kid is straight until proven gay via his own mouth (pause).

Straight or not he better not be experimenting with any sex at all until he is pretty much done with school. 

Dudes giving freedom to their kids as early as 11 now?

PS. I'm not having nooooo kids. Can't be catching a case... and I will

Last edited:
Continue with your stupidity ... Why don't you just stop man ... Always some lie or idiotic comment. If I ever found put my son was molesting a child ... Ill Make sure I beat his *** then call the cops ....

I don't know man...my son is a pedophile rapist and gets beat up for it...idk if I'm coming to his side. I don't have kids, but I can't imagine I'd be the type of person to stand by a person I think is vile, even if he is my son. I'd try to get his sentence reduced etc. but he needs to be punished for his actions and sending him to his room ain't going to do it. It'd be different if he was a kid, but this dude was a full grown man. I'd def try to find him help, but he needs to get an *** beating and to sit for a while. 
What of that was your mom and a 11 year old? and the dd beat the pulp out of your mom...? Would you still feel no pity

But yea I do not know If I could let a grown man sit there and beat the pulp out my kid regardless

Back
Top Bottom