Fathers Day Thread: Ideas, Plans, ETC (Don't Procrastinate)

Might as well go into that CVS that you past daily and buy that card tomorrow.

Start looking for deals on Google. Fishing, Shooting Ranges, Paintballing, Go Carting, etc.....

Just be prepared. Don't wait until the last minute. It doesn't make your efforts any more imrpessive.

Might as well go into that CVS that you past daily and buy that card tomorrow.

Start looking for deals on Google. Fishing, Shooting Ranges, Paintballing, Go Carting, etc.....

Just be prepared. Don't wait until the last minute. It doesn't make your efforts any more imrpessive.

I envy you guys with fathers that stuck around! 
frown.gif

My dad bounced on my mom a few years ago with over 300k dollars, to be with his much younger girl in Mexico. $+*! fathers day.

My dad bounced on my mom a few years ago with over 300k dollars, to be with his much younger girl in Mexico. $+*! fathers day.

Oh, I thought this was about what us NT dads wanted for Father's Day
laugh.gif
I don't rock w/ my pops so and never had a father figure/postive male role model so........

Oh, I thought this was about what us NT dads wanted for Father's Day
laugh.gif
I don't rock w/ my pops so and never had a father figure/postive male role model so........

Got damn yall, not this please. I am sure there will be a Father's Depreciation thread made within the next two weeks. Just wait for then. LOL. Not here though.

Got damn yall, not this please. I am sure there will be a Father's Depreciation thread made within the next two weeks. Just wait for then. LOL. Not here though.

just get him whatever he wants...he dosent like surprises. last year he got running shoes (993's) and some nike sandals.

just get him whatever he wants...he dosent like surprises. last year he got running shoes (993's) and some nike sandals.

DC, you knew what you were doing with this thread. NT's father issues are going to derail this thread.

Taking my dad out to eat and if he wants, getting him a gift.

DC, you knew what you were doing with this thread. NT's father issues are going to derail this thread.

Taking my dad out to eat and if he wants, getting him a gift.

i got a free mothers card which i was able to take my picture and place...and even change the writing to have my name and i didnt have to write anything...

i havent seen that for fathers day

i got a free mothers card which i was able to take my picture and place...and even change the writing to have my name and i didnt have to write anything...

i havent seen that for fathers day

my dad is harder to shop for than my mom cuz the stuff he's into i can't afford...

he's taking flying lessons right now so hopefully we can get him something related to that

i'd buy him a plane if i could

my dad is harder to shop for than my mom cuz the stuff he's into i can't afford...

he's taking flying lessons right now so hopefully we can get him something related to that

i'd buy him a plane if i could

Minny, how about buying him some Flight Apparel?

Groupon just had a flying class deal last week too. But you already said he is learning so that wouldn't have helped.

@ Dude that said I knew what I was doing, you are right. I was opening up a thread for ideas. I wasn't trying to get into all the daddy flaming. I hate it with a passion.

Minny, how about buying him some Flight Apparel?

Groupon just had a flying class deal last week too. But you already said he is learning so that wouldn't have helped.

@ Dude that said I knew what I was doing, you are right. I was opening up a thread for ideas. I wasn't trying to get into all the daddy flaming. I hate it with a passion.

Son can yall make a my daddy doesn't love me thread elsewhere?

The wife bought me tickets to see Matt and Kim.
Ill probably take my dad to see a Mets game.
Plus someone in my fam always throws a bbq.

Son can yall make a my daddy doesn't love me thread elsewhere?

The wife bought me tickets to see Matt and Kim.
Ill probably take my dad to see a Mets game.
Plus someone in my fam always throws a bbq.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom