Fathers Day Thread: Ideas, Plans, ETC (Don't Procrastinate)

Haven't spoken to him in over 10 years, but I might just write him....I found this letter from him I had since 04 but haven't read because my spanish isn't up to par/didn't care to read it then....Hopefully after reading it I'll have something nice to say bc I know nothing nice will be said in mine
ohwell.gif

Haven't spoken to him in over 10 years, but I might just write him....I found this letter from him I had since 04 but haven't read because my spanish isn't up to par/didn't care to read it then....Hopefully after reading it I'll have something nice to say bc I know nothing nice will be said in mine
ohwell.gif

this is my unofficial fathers day
pimp.gif

daughter not gonna be here until september

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

pimp.gif

slow your roll
then you ain't.....

pimp.gif

slow your roll
then you ain't.....

Originally Posted by MrBrown

pimp.gif

slow your roll
then you ain't.....
laugh.gif
 i mean i know that i'm not technically but obviously when the day come ima know a year later ima be apart of the day 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrBrown

pimp.gif

slow your roll
then you ain't.....
laugh.gif
 i mean i know that i'm not technically but obviously when the day come ima know a year later ima be apart of the day 
laugh.gif

I"m thinking of getting my dad a roku xd since I'm already paying for netflix. It looks pretty dope.

whatisrokutitle.sflb.ashx

Roku is a little box that allows you to instantly stream tons of entertainment on your TV. Watch movies and TV shows from Netflix, Hulu Plus or Amazon Instant Video, listen to music on Pandora, catch the latest ballgame, and more — it's all available whenever you want it.

I"m thinking of getting my dad a roku xd since I'm already paying for netflix. It looks pretty dope.

whatisrokutitle.sflb.ashx

Roku is a little box that allows you to instantly stream tons of entertainment on your TV. Watch movies and TV shows from Netflix, Hulu Plus or Amazon Instant Video, listen to music on Pandora, catch the latest ballgame, and more — it's all available whenever you want it.

Back
Top Bottom