Favorite '07 album

roc boy jada

Banned
I've heard this album multiple times since it came out along with other '07 albums that came out that were better.

To say that this album takes the cake for best album is a reach. At most it is a "Good" album not "Great"

That Go Baby song should have never made the cut.

I'm not a Lupe hater. Dude has a lot of talent but there were better albums.

Styles_P_-_Super_Gangster_%28Extraordinary_Gentleman%29.jpg

I thought El-P's I'll Sleep When You're Dead was by far the best hip hop album of the year. But I know most dudes don't eff with duke, so thisopinion will be dismissed.

The Cool is great, I don't think I heard an album better than it. At first I thought American Gangster was as good, but it doesn't have as much replayvalue.

Graduation is great, but not as good as Kanye's other efforts and certainly not The Cool.

Finding Forever was cheeks in terms of what Common is capable of.

Mood Muzik 3 is great. Not as good 2, but I play it more than AG and Graduation, but because The Cool has so many layers to it with the concept its a better"album". No mixtape in the last 5 years is seeing MM3 other than MM2 and thats my word.

Still haven't got my hands on that Blu & Exile though.

40fW8V36eCjF_10192007_182247.jpg
113233.jpg

and I enjoyed the cool. I am not a huge Lupe fan, but I felt this album more than Food & Liquor.

I'm basing this is off replay value, the only albums I feel are on The Cool's level are American Gangster and Big Doe Rehab. Freeway's joint isright there too. Graduation's replay value lacks (really only feeling I Wonder & Flashing Lights these days) and Finding Forever really isn't thatgood for Common standards.

I would say Graduation was slighly better than THe Cool. Although i liked Styles P album, it doesnt come close to either. Freeways cd was garbage
sick.gif

Joe Budden - Mood Muzik 3 Chamillionaire - Ultimate Victory Joell Ortiz - The Brick Scarface - M. A. D. E. Redman - Red Gone Wild Jay-Z - American Gangster ANDI'm a huge Lupe fan

Ghostface
Common
Kanye
Jay-Z
Wu-Tang
Redman

All easily better than Lupe.

- Tical.

Graduation
From Nothin' to Somethin'
Joell Ortizz The Brick: Bodega Chronicles

I liked The Cool it was a good album and one of the best of last year but those are just albums I can get through from start to end everytime without skippingmore than 1 or 2 tracks

Cels The YoungGod wrote:
Graduation
From Nothin' to Somethin'
Joell Ortizz The Brick: Bodega Chronicles

I liked The Cool it was a good album and one of the best of last year but those are just albums I can get through from start to end everytime without skipping more than 1 or 2 tracks

Word. I think it has too many tracks that I really just want to skip.

Go Go Gadget Flow - Not that bad but at times I can't stand it.

Hi-Definition - It's rare that I ever like someones track that has Snoop featured on the hook. Skip.

Go Baby - I can't stand this track. Skip.

MarsIV wrote:
Graduation and Finding forever were the best albums.

i really like kanye and common but seriously bro
smh.gif

Ghostfaces Big Dough Rehab was way better

and maybe even better than The Cool

Back
Top Bottom