Favorite '07 album

this album is better

31CNyUQnvIL._AA240_.jpg

Yea...I'm a huge Kanye fan (shocking huh?...lol)...Graduation was great IMO...maybe not as good as TCD or LR, but I'm still trying to decide...The Coolis an amazing album as well...Lupe is almost flawless on this...but an album everyone is sleeping on is defnitely From Nothin' to Somethin'...I havealways liked Fab and I can listen to this album over and over again all the way through...I also like 5 Star Stunna (not sure if it came out in 07 or08)....Birdman and Wayne kill it on this...it may be better than Like Father, Like Son...and American Gangster is Jay's best since the Black Albumdefinitely...can't wait to see him in concert in April

Originally Posted by solesavage

40fW8V36eCjF_10192007_182247.jpg
113233.jpg

and I enjoyed the cool. I am not a huge Lupe fan, but I felt this album more than Food & Liquor.
eek.gif
man i slept on cormega... Got to check that out.....

I'm a Lupe fan but I didn't think the album was all that good. Like the OP said Go Baby was
sick.gif
I didn't like the production at all on most of thealbum.

only album I think is better is American gangster... Freeway was great but its not something I can listen to all the time

It astounds me that somebody labeled as a "smart rapper" could be so stupid...

but to answer your question, yeah I can.

The Big Doe Rehab
Graduation
American Gangster
8 Diagrams
etc.

American Gangster was the best rap album released in '07. However, The Cool and Graduation are a very close second and third.

Back
Top Bottom