Favorite accent on a girl

Mine has too be girls from England, I remember when the spice girls were big I thought scary spice was allll that and my girl Penny from Lost. Btw u rememberSamantha Mumba, man what happened to her, I loved her accent.

For me, it's a toss-up between Mexican and Italian girls. Either one of them just kills me. Don't tell my wife - she's white.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bo55Diesel

For me, it's a toss-up between Mexican and Italian girls. Either one of them just kills me. Don't tell my wife - she's white.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I'll say Australian, but that's because of an actress. Claire -
devil.gif

Originally Posted by calibeebee

yep british accents on a chick> any other accent
Yup. I'm a sucker for British/English accents. I don't know why, but I just think it's an awesome accent. When kids have it, it'scute. When a guy has it, it's cool. And when a girl has it, it's sexy.

Originally Posted by gusyouout

Originally Posted by calibeebee

yep british accents on a chick> any other accent
Yup. I'm a sucker for British/English accents. I don't know why, but I just think it's an awesome accent. When kids have it, it's cute. When a guy has it, it's cool. And when a girl has it, it's sexy.
Kate Beckinsale for example
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

my ex is half pinay, half australian.. when i first met her, i was blown away with her Australian accent coming from a girl that was half pinay ..

now that we're broken up, i friggin hate that accent
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

English accent FTW!
Hey, I wanted to say thanks for the avy guide you put out, it was absolutely perfect. Props man.

Back
Top Bottom