Favorite Kid Cudi track

Yo - has anyone else ever wondered why, with the huge popularity of Man On The Moon (Anthem) why there hasn't been a collab with Nosaj Thing (unless therehas been??) or atleast another mixtape style beat jacking??
laugh.gif
i thought this would be a give in. Shoot i remeber first hearing 'Aquarium' and it hadlike 1000 views on youtube, 500 plays on myspace and imeen, now its up to like 200,000
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

Yo - has anyone else ever wondered why, with the huge popularity of Man On The Moon (Anthem) why there hasn't been a collab with Nosaj Thing (unless there has been??) or atleast another mixtape style beat jacking??
laugh.gif
i thought this would be a give in. Shoot i remeber first hearing 'Aquarium' and it had like 1000 views on youtube, 500 plays on myspace and imeen, now its up to like 200,000
roll.gif
Yea, I merged the two for my radio demo (To get rid of CuDi's swearing in the beginning). It's actually a really dope song/video.
pimp.gif

That's the great thing about CuDi. Introducing people to these underground musicians and genres.

Yeah the aquarium video is tight, always makes me happy on that girly 'awwwwww cuuute!' type steez
laugh.gif

True. it is always nice when undeground talent gets a well deserved shine from a more popular artist. Though i think Nosaj Thing is generally pretty popular /well known in L.A as far as music heads go. And of course on the Forums / Blogs etc. Dope nevertheless.

Originally Posted by rudy

there so many i cant pick 1

But I will just name my top 10 or so
laugh.gif

Here goes: (no particular order)

Man on the Moon (the anthem)....."You 'gon love me mane!" i love that line before the song starts...
Cudi Zone
The Prayer
Embrace the Martian
Cleveland Is the Reason
Daps & Pounds
Heart of A Lion
Soundtrack 2 My Life
Pursuit of Happiness
Solo Dolo
Up Up and Away
Sky Might Fall

Great dude, great artist! Love his music!

Back
Top Bottom