favorite kubrick movie?

suprised so many people like the shining. many people complain that it's not scary

suprised so many people like the shining. many people complain that it's not scary

How about all of them? Nearly each of his films are perfect masterpieces. I'll pick 2001 though, even if it's probably not my favorite. The Shining, A Clockwork Orange or Dr. Strangelove is my favorite.

How about all of them? Nearly each of his films are perfect masterpieces. I'll pick 2001 though, even if it's probably not my favorite. The Shining, A Clockwork Orange or Dr. Strangelove is my favorite.

I was trippin when I watched 2001 and it seemed like the longest movie ever..I need to watch it over with a clear mind. the rest of his movies are perfection

I was trippin when I watched 2001 and it seemed like the longest movie ever..I need to watch it over with a clear mind. the rest of his movies are perfection

I would have really liked to have seen Kubrick direct A.I. That movie could have been really great.

Clockwork Orange

Full Metal Jacket 
grin.gif

I would have really liked to have seen Kubrick direct A.I. That movie could have been really great.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

I'm not sure of your opinion of A.I., but I felt that Spielberg did a great job. I know that the main criticism of the film is its' ending (where many felt Kubrick would have ended the movie when David is stuck underwater), but I still think it's a very good sci-fi film.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

I'm not sure of your opinion of A.I., but I felt that Spielberg did a great job. I know that the main criticism of the film is its' ending (where many felt Kubrick would have ended the movie when David is stuck underwater), but I still think it's a very good sci-fi film.

2001 is probably the politically correct response.  I didn't like it as much as Clockwork though, most probably because most of it went over my head.

So I gotta go with Clockwork.

2001 is probably the politically correct response.  I didn't like it as much as Clockwork though, most probably because most of it went over my head.

So I gotta go with Clockwork.

Back
Top Bottom