Favorite Map on Halo 3?

Well I finally have started playing halo for the past 2 weeks after owning it since release day... I think my favorite is Construct, followed by Snowbound,what about you guys?

1188204612.jpg
pimp.gif

I hate the Pit with a passion, everytime I get it, I veto.... anyone have all the achievement points? My friend does, I dont think I ever will get all of themha

Guardian and The Pit. I completely hate Isolation. overall all the maps in halo 3 are pretty bad

It would be realllly great if bungie imported all the maps from halo 2 into halo 3
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ShoeHead117

Guardian and The Pit. I completely hate Isolation. overall all the maps in halo 3 are pretty bad

It would be realllly great if bungie imported all the maps from halo 2 into halo 3
pimp.gif

i rather have all the Halo CE maps..rat race =
pimp.gif

word. they dont even have to do anything just send us the old maps. halo 3 maps are garbage and i been mad about that.

only have decent map in my eyes is snow bound... maybe construct but its too unbalanced... they need may a teleport instead of lifts in places...

foundry is the one with soccer balls right? i like that one cuz you can construct fight club... its insane when a bunch of dudes in a small room and you canonly pistol whip
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MAYOR of NYC

1188204612.jpg
pimp.gif

I used to hate this map but I like it more than the rest. Construct is decent but I hate people that sit by the lifts the entire game or behind the glass.
smh.gif
I hate Valhalla for 4x4 matches. The Pit is annoying people everyone sits around the sniping area or the rocket hallway. I really don't LOVE any maplike I did in Halo CE or Halo 2.

%%!$ the BS and bring back Damnation.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

foundry is the one with soccer balls right? i like that one cuz you can construct fight club... its insane when a bunch of dudes in a small room and you can only pistol whip
laugh.gif

fight club? you gotta send me the map and game variant
devil.gif

1. Construct
2. Valhalla (just get on a warthog and go!)
5. Snow Bound
4. High Grounds
5. Last Resort
funny thing is when i first started playing i hated alllll of these maps
laugh.gif

maps i hate
Gaurdian
The Pit
Narrows
Sand Storm or what ever
Isolation

Tag: HO TRAIN25
add me yall

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by MAYOR of NYC

1188204612.jpg
pimp.gif

guardian reminds me a lot of lockout on halo 2 which was also my favorite map.
smh.gif
at not having the plasma sword in this level. Ehh I guess you could say thehammer makes up for it.

Back
Top Bottom