FAVORITE TEAM TO USE IN NBA 2K11???

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

ill whop anyone with my hornets except Ning
laugh.gif

Damn right, where's my money? U better paypal me
laugh.gif
lmao if it wasnt for that damn lag i had we would be even. i'm winning this series and no money is owed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

ill whop anyone with my hornets except Ning
laugh.gif

Damn right, where's my money? U better paypal me
laugh.gif
lmao if it wasnt for that damn lag i had we would be even. i'm winning this series and no money is owed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

OT but 2K11 is trash imo. No matter the update, time of day, etc it will freeze. Damn game's got more bugs than a rotting corpse.

i have never had 2k11 freeze on me.  what system are you playing on?

OT but 2K11 is trash imo. No matter the update, time of day, etc it will freeze. Damn game's got more bugs than a rotting corpse.

Lakers when it's a serious game. For the most part, I stick with the Bulls or Blazers. I don't play online, I just contend against my boys.

Lakers when it's a serious game. For the most part, I stick with the Bulls or Blazers. I don't play online, I just contend against my boys.

I play with the Knicks because I watch all of their games so I know every player's strong suit and which parts of the floor they're automatic from. I consistently drop 35+ with Carmelo w/o having to have him shoot the majority of the shots. And with Amar'e in the post I light people up or kick it out to Billups who is money from the 3

I play with the Knicks because I watch all of their games so I know every player's strong suit and which parts of the floor they're automatic from. I consistently drop 35+ with Carmelo w/o having to have him shoot the majority of the shots. And with Amar'e in the post I light people up or kick it out to Billups who is money from the 3

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

I never experienced consistent freezing problems until today, I, along with a cast of other PS3 2K11 users have suddenly been met with the "Title Screen" freeze and it sucks. If I'm not signed into the PSN I can get past the menu screen and all that, but when I sign into the PSN afterwards it freezes.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

I never experienced consistent freezing problems until today, I, along with a cast of other PS3 2K11 users have suddenly been met with the "Title Screen" freeze and it sucks. If I'm not signed into the PSN I can get past the menu screen and all that, but when I sign into the PSN afterwards it freezes.

Nj nets
Deron
Morrow
Damion James
Humphries
Lopez

No subs I haven't lost to a friend or online with them in at least 10-15 games since I discovered my team besides hometown heat or celtics, my other favorite with green in the lineup.

Nj nets
Deron
Morrow
Damion James
Humphries
Lopez

No subs I haven't lost to a friend or online with them in at least 10-15 games since I discovered my team besides hometown heat or celtics, my other favorite with green in the lineup.

Chicago- Rozay/Deng/CJWatson/KBogans/Korver etc etc etc.
Warriors- Bang Bang Bang
Thunder- Rare. but I'm aight with them. I was better with them in 2k10.
laugh.gif

Chicago- Rozay/Deng/CJWatson/KBogans/Korver etc etc etc.
Warriors- Bang Bang Bang
Thunder- Rare. but I'm aight with them. I was better with them in 2k10.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom