FAVORITE TEAM TO USE IN NBA 2K11???

HEAT.... been playing with them for years... ask anyone that has played me in our pick up game thread from a couple years back... i dont play with any other team....
miller, bibby, and house  can catch fire like crazy...

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by krazy88s

OT but 2K11 is trash imo. No matter the update, time of day, etc it will freeze. Damn game's got more bugs than a rotting corpse.

i have never had 2k11 freeze on me.  what system are you playing on?
I never experienced consistent freezing problems until today, I, along with a cast of other PS3 2K11 users have suddenly been met with the "Title Screen" freeze and it sucks. If I'm not signed into the PSN I can get past the menu screen and all that, but when I sign into the PSN afterwards it freezes.

Yeah it freezes at the title screen, the play-by-play guys suddenly stop talking and freezes, my franchise and my player freezes. Im on PS3. The PS3 is 2months old and 2k11 is 4 months old. No scratches or anything

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by krazy88s

OT but 2K11 is trash imo. No matter the update, time of day, etc it will freeze. Damn game's got more bugs than a rotting corpse.

i have never had 2k11 freeze on me.  what system are you playing on?
I never experienced consistent freezing problems until today, I, along with a cast of other PS3 2K11 users have suddenly been met with the "Title Screen" freeze and it sucks. If I'm not signed into the PSN I can get past the menu screen and all that, but when I sign into the PSN afterwards it freezes.

Yeah it freezes at the title screen, the play-by-play guys suddenly stop talking and freezes, my franchise and my player freezes. Im on PS3. The PS3 is 2months old and 2k11 is 4 months old. No scratches or anything

HEAT.... been playing with them for years... ask anyone that has played me in our pick up game thread from a couple years back... i dont play with any other team....
miller, bibby, and house  can catch fire like crazy...

Originally Posted by maxman321

hawks have mad weapons. joe johnsons silky jumper. josh smith in the post and a defensive presence. horford plays solid. crawford off the bench. cant go wrong

Horford's mid range is
eek.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Him X J.Smith X JJ X Crawford X M.Williams (My mans got a wet from the 3 if you have his form down)

Originally Posted by maxman321

hawks have mad weapons. joe johnsons silky jumper. josh smith in the post and a defensive presence. horford plays solid. crawford off the bench. cant go wrong

Horford's mid range is
eek.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Him X J.Smith X JJ X Crawford X M.Williams (My mans got a wet from the 3 if you have his form down)

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

The Blazers,Gerald Wallace plays just like LeBron

He doesn't get any PT on my squad
laugh.gif

Batum been god for about 3 years now on the 2k series.

Dude is my best player on the team. He straight crams it on ANYONE like its nothing 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Once you have his shot down,he's an easy 30 pts a game. Mathews is pretty good too and Fernandez is the European Blake Griffin 
laugh.gif
. Mills > Miller at pg easily 

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

The Blazers,Gerald Wallace plays just like LeBron

He doesn't get any PT on my squad
laugh.gif

Batum been god for about 3 years now on the 2k series.

Dude is my best player on the team. He straight crams it on ANYONE like its nothing 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Once you have his shot down,he's an easy 30 pts a game. Mathews is pretty good too and Fernandez is the European Blake Griffin 
laugh.gif
. Mills > Miller at pg easily 

i use the Thunder, 2k11 sucks though.

patiently waiting for 2k12 to drop.

i use the Thunder, 2k11 sucks though.

patiently waiting for 2k12 to drop.

Lakers all day....its the only way i can compete against my cousin when he's hitting 20+ 3's a game with Ray Allen.

Lakers all day....its the only way i can compete against my cousin when he's hitting 20+ 3's a game with Ray Allen.

I hate when poeple try to dunk on you with dunkers......

but i play with Celtics 99% of the time....

i can play with the Mavs and Spurs also....

Im unstoppable with Pierce... I Mastered his fadeaway shot and crossover and everything....

I feel im the best 2k11 Player in the world on XBOX idgaf what anyone says... DBAR40 if u want it... and i do play sim.

.. i also got it on ps3 too... but ps3 wack. but i dont deny challenges.

I hate when poeple try to dunk on you with dunkers......

but i play with Celtics 99% of the time....

i can play with the Mavs and Spurs also....

Im unstoppable with Pierce... I Mastered his fadeaway shot and crossover and everything....

I feel im the best 2k11 Player in the world on XBOX idgaf what anyone says... DBAR40 if u want it... and i do play sim.

.. i also got it on ps3 too... but ps3 wack. but i dont deny challenges.

Back
Top Bottom