FAVORITE TEAM TO USE IN NBA 2K11???

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I use the Heat (or any team that has LeBron)

I dont have an XBOX or a PS3 but when I play with my boys, I just use LeBron and get triple doubles. Thats really all I care about is getting triple doubles. I put LeBron at center and drive on the other teams big man. I have D-Wade's 3 point shot mastered and you are not scoring in the paint on Ilguaskus especially with the half court trapping defense.

Call me wack, I dont care. The point of the game is to have fun and any team with LeBron is most fun to me
You're whack as @$%*. People like you are people i hate. Cheeser. 
Yea $*@% you too

Originally Posted by Sneaky

I dont have an XBOX or a PS3 but when I play with my boys, I just use LeBron and get triple doubles. Thats really all I care about is getting triple doubles. I put LeBron at center and drive on the other teams big man. I have D-Wade's 3 point shot mastered and you are not scoring in the paint on Ilguaskus especially with the half court trapping defense.

Call me wack, I dont care. The point of the game is to have fun and any team with LeBron is most fun to me
You're whack as @$%*. People like you are people i hate. Cheeser. 
Yea $*@% you too

Bron at C? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Oden, Noah, Shaq, Howard, or any good defense center for that matter would absolutely throw his trash everytime if whoever you played had an ounce of stick skills.
The way a center can come from a cross the court and magnet block superstars is
eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Bron at C? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Oden, Noah, Shaq, Howard, or any good defense center for that matter would absolutely throw his trash everytime if whoever you played had an ounce of stick skills.
eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Bron at C? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

NOPE!

Take them out on the perimeter and blow right by them. Never fails
pimp.gif

Ive only been playing with my boy lately, and what usually happens is I either blow by his center, or he will take one of his guards off of D Wade and Ill go off from 3 with Wade cause hes wide open

Bron at C? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

NOPE!

pimp.gif

Ive only been playing with my boy lately, and what usually happens is I either blow by his center, or he will take one of his guards off of D Wade and Ill go off from 3 with Wade cause hes wide open

Celtics
Defensive, fairly quick PG in Rondo
Perfect shooter in Allen
midrange Pierce
Garnett and the plethora of bigs to complement.

I hate Delonte and sometimes Jeff Green, though.

Also like using the Pacers, Wizards, and it's fun to light it up with Melo sometimes.

Celtics
Defensive, fairly quick PG in Rondo
Perfect shooter in Allen
midrange Pierce
Garnett and the plethora of bigs to complement.

I hate Delonte and sometimes Jeff Green, though.

Also like using the Pacers, Wizards, and it's fun to light it up with Melo sometimes.

slap-o.gif

slap-o.gif

Bron at C? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

NOPE!

pimp.gif

Oh aight....I see the problem here...
No competition=false confidence.

I would let LBJ brick 3's alllllllll day like he did in the finals before I would leave my C vulnerable on the perimeter, c'mon now.

Bron at C? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

NOPE!

pimp.gif

Oh aight....I see the problem here...
No competition=false confidence.

I would let LBJ brick 3's alllllllll day like he did in the finals before I would leave my C vulnerable on the perimeter, c'mon now.

When someone picks the heat, i just let them shoot 3s all day and they will always miss and i throw the outlet pass to russy. it never fails
cant play anymore though cuz my 2k11 stopped working it freezes after you press start in the beginning anyone know how to fix it?

When someone picks the heat, i just let them shoot 3s all day and they will always miss and i throw the outlet pass to russy. it never fails
cant play anymore though cuz my 2k11 stopped working it freezes after you press start in the beginning anyone know how to fix it?

Back
Top Bottom