FAVORITE TEAM TO USE IN NBA 2K11???

I will beat anybody with anyone. I'll pick the Cavs and shoot 65%

I will beat anybody with anyone. I'll pick the Cavs and shoot 65%

I usually beat my friends to bad as the Blazers so they don't like playing as them anymore
laugh.gif

I like going to work with PG's though.
John Wall is nasty, and I recently started using Tyreke Evans and going to work.

I usually beat my friends to bad as the Blazers so they don't like playing as them anymore
laugh.gif

I like going to work with PG's though.
John Wall is nasty, and I recently started using Tyreke Evans and going to work.

im starting a nba 2k11 league PS3 pm me or send me a message psn chicityk7
no warm
7 minute quarters
hall of fame
no cheesers plz

im starting a nba 2k11 league PS3 pm me or send me a message psn chicityk7
no warm
7 minute quarters
hall of fame
no cheesers plz

I swear only team i lose to is the Heat. Kid beat my on one play that is unstoppable,
30t6p3b.gif

I need a second team tho.

I swear only team i lose to is the Heat. Kid beat my on one play that is unstoppable,
30t6p3b.gif

I need a second team tho.

I use the Heat (or any team that has LeBron)

I dont have an XBOX or a PS3 but when I play with my boys, I just use LeBron and get triple doubles. Thats really all I care about is getting triple doubles. I put LeBron at center and drive on the other teams big man. I have D-Wade's 3 point shot mastered and you are not scoring in the paint on Ilguaskus especially with the half court trapping defense.

Call me wack, I dont care. The point of the game is to have fun and any team with LeBron is most fun to me

I dont have an XBOX or a PS3 but when I play with my boys, I just use LeBron and get triple doubles. Thats really all I care about is getting triple doubles. I put LeBron at center and drive on the other teams big man. I have D-Wade's 3 point shot mastered and you are not scoring in the paint on Ilguaskus especially with the half court trapping defense.

Call me wack, I dont care. The point of the game is to have fun and any team with LeBron is most fun to me

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

You're whack as @$%*. People like you are people i hate. Cheeser. 

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

You're whack as @$%*. People like you are people i hate. Cheeser. 

Back
Top Bottom