Favorite Video Game of All Time

It was difficult to say what my all time favorite is, but I think I narrowed it down to my all time top 3 in order.

1. both Smash Bros Melee and Brawl
2. Metal Gear Solid for ps1
3. Marvel vs Capcom 2

GTA Vice City
GTA San Andreas
NBA Street vol.2
Donkey Kong for N64
WWF Royal Rumble for Super Nintendo
Mortal Kombat 2 for Super Nintendo
WCW vs NWO: Revenge for N64
NBA Live 2003
Madden '05
NBA 2k11

Last edited:
Chrono Trigger
pimp.gif
  So many good memories playing that game

Favorite (games i can play whenever and still enjoy)

Megaman X

SuperPunchOut

Best:
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Tima

damn i forgot about this game...:pimp:
some of my fav
http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/box/7/7/1/197771_14106_front.jpg
[img]http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/c/c4/Super_Mario_RPG_Box.png/350px-Super_Mario_RPG_Box.png[/quote]

and add Ocarina of Time, Super Smash Bros ad Pokemon. :Nthat

This game was pure crack. The first console mmo. I picked this over playing high school baseball. smh
View media item 264837
Of course Zelda, but I wasn't addicted to it like a drug addict. Ocarina of Time was #1.
View media item 264840
I bought this, played it, didn't like it, let it sit for a year. My boy told me about it and I tried again. I was hooked. This game is amazing.
View media item 264843
Another amazing game, by far the most fun I've ever had with a sports game, and it was in complete Japanese. Not speaking a word of Japanese, I managed to create a bunch of players and play like 15 consecutive seasons.
View media item 264845
....and of course the other games everybody has been mentioning; goldeneye, starfox, Mario 64, Mario kart, sonic, mike Tyson's punch out, etc

Last edited:
Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start..End of discussion..

This thread making me a bit sad. Gotta sell off the majority of my collection , I need some money to keep me afloat till i get back home for summer and have steady cash flow
mean.gif
but the conkers bad fur days , boxed systems , mario's etc. add up to some decent dough

I'm going to keep my dreamcast because most of my games are burned and my ps1/ps2 because i just cant part ways with those rpgs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom