Feb. 12: TV Special about Nike/Jordan Brand on CNBC

CNBC is doing an hour long special about the story and success of Nike and the Jordan Brand company. It will air on CNBC on Feb. 12 at 10PM Eastern.

Everytime we put our name on a product, it's the best product that we could do.
Doesn't say much about the *$*+%@ quality we've been receiving.

Oh well, I'm not one to complain.

grin.gif

will have to dvr that, my dad's b day in on fec 12 and that is the same day my grandma died also

Just gimme some of that stuff MJ was on when he made that quote "Every time we put our name on a product, it's the best product that we coulddo".
smokin.gif

Anyways, thanks for the info, I'll check it out.

The CNBC Jordan special coupled with the University Blue XX3 hype is going to be the best "free" advertising that JB has ever received, and justin time for the release.

could someone please record this and upload as a torrent on some torrentwebsite?

^^^^^^ You look new here, discussion of torrents/illegal downloads can get you banned, edit that

^^^LOL!!!!! but yeah, i saw this commercial when i was flipping through channels...cant wait to see what nike has to say for themselves
laugh.gif

I want to watch this... I'm from Eugene baby!!!

Nike originated here, took form, got started!!!

WORD.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Just gimme some of that stuff MJ was on when he made that quote "Every time we put our name on a product, it's the best product that we could do".
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I thought I was gonna miss this cus boy i got class when this starts...but went thru ma program and they will show it again @ 10pm

Cali time that is...

Back
Top Bottom