Feb. 12: TV Special about Nike/Jordan Brand on CNBC

Well the show wasn't as great as I expected it to be, but it was still kinda cool I guess. Nike will be making some money off of this show though. How manyof you guys are gonna be buying the DVD of the show. I know I will. LOL - Gotta keep adding to the sneaker DVD collection.

Did anybody else notice the wht/red AJ XII on the table where Mark Smith was talking about lasering? I wonder if those are samples for the packages...

Originally Posted by abernja

Did anybody else notice the wht/red AJ XII on the table where Mark Smith was talking about lasering? I wonder if those are samples for the packages...

yeah i saw those on the table. would be pretty cool if he did.

why would nike mention under armor making them sweat and in the same broadcast....air the under armor commercial from the superbowl??
laugh.gif
@ under armor everbeing competition for nike, excuse me while i finish my
smokin.gif

Wow they went to Uprise in Chicago!...Represent...They should've interviewed FlipJay too!

Thanks sick how someone on NT was on the show!!! Great coverage of nike and Jordan brand!!! I've known most of what they were talking about by reading allthese magazines and books about nike!!! Still going to buy the DVD!!!

This program made me
smh.gif

I DVR'd the repeat so I'll catch it later tonight, but from the last 15 minutes I seen when they were talking about the limitedness and exclusiveness Icould tell which direction they are heading in.

Thank the lord I'll be done with this sneaker crap soon unless they pull a rabbit out of a hat type move to make me continue to do so.

My nukka Ajib Thomas was in it (ugly black dude in a yellow tee and a black scully during the dunkxcahnge scene) and my nukka anthony solaris (little spanishdude in a steep tech selling the white cement 3) I seen ya!!! lol

:tongue:ause: no *!$@.

here are theh next show times. I missedit i would like to see it sooner than these dates.

Sunday, February 17 12a ET
Monday, February 18 7a | 9p | 12a ET
Tuesday, February 19 12a ET
Sunday, February 24 10p ET
Friday, February 29 9p | 12a ET

I actually recorded it, cause my ma said i couldnt watch it, since i didnt do my homework, and i got a D in english, but I ended up watching the show anyway inmy room with closed captioning and the volume as low as possible. It was worth it, the show was pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom