*** FEBRUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): Recession? What recession?? ***

woke up went to the mall at 5am was 2nd in line was talkin to dude til store opened..........
laugh.gif
@ cats that came 20 min before they opend up then two dude who werent even in line tried to holla at the manager when he first walked in and tried togo in with him and the manager stopped them and said "nah i gotta get them first" and then they were lookin soooooo lame
roll.gif
they only had one of each size i got mine

but ne way here are the goods i also copped a matching polo button up earlier as well
pimp.gif

I have to see those AJ1 max orange in person before I pull the trigger.
.... i already pulled the trigger.... they will be here in about a week.... they look like skyscraper high though, like i just bought a pair ofstilts.... but ohh well i guess lls...

Easy cop at VIM. No line whatsoever. I went to Jamaica Av in case anyone wants to know which location.

2ijn1ch.jpg

2un1z.jpg

lol ice
wvpug3.jpg

damn, yall having fun taking pictures and stuff of the foams...

i just want a pair

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Easy cop at VIM. No line whatsoever. I went to Jamaica Av in case anyone wants to know which location.
Glad to know some people are still helpful....

Originally Posted by K20Lee

these incredible AM lights (poorman KR x AM 1) courtesy of BrickSB! these pics don't do these shoes justice, just an amazing job!
i prefer them

Here are my recent pick-ups...

2lbkthw.jpg

DS Purple foams in the back from sneakerhead, front pair from local spot couple weeks ago..also got pair of foams coming in from NDC
pimp.gif

Taxis copped yesterday...very underrated.. and finally got the HDs i wanted for awhile,AAs $60 flat
pimp.gif

Not a bad couple weeks, got couple more things coming in

briannnnn nice pic of the ice lol

I thought this was gonna be my retirement shoe, but I still gotta search for a larger size.

Back
Top Bottom