*** FEBRUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): Recession? What recession?? ***

Originally Posted by crisone

Nice AM's MAK..............

Cris.

very nice mak, especially the 1's
pimp.gif
i need me a pair

Originally Posted by djbj6t9

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Finally found my size in these for $46 shipped!
happy.gif
Wow Ray. That's a good price. Where'd you find 'em for that much?

Thanks Jay! I won them from eBay about a week ago. I'm thinking about copping your Pesto HCs
wink.gif
too, if I have enough funds after I get my road bike and libros.

Jordan nike outlet pickups are always good but here in the chi if you not there when that shipment comes in its dead because we have people like melo andflipjays who come and buy every pair literally.

those are prolly the icy'est dmp XIs ive ever seen bdis1986...

getting tired of the sun while driving so i got some Oakley "spikes"

cheap shorts and shirts at the nike factory...

432362693eb079e1533d0fa3548e3a81a8aeb8eb.pjpg
I picked up this Max Orange Air Jordanhoodie! If you see this hoodie in person this will look like a bright orange but, in the picture it looks more of an infared color.

my pickups this week.

lebron soldier II OSU aways thanks to NT'er Funkman!
2hwh3q.jpg

these incredible AM lights (poorman KR x AM 1) courtesy of BrickSB! these pics don't do these shoes justice, just an amazing job!
30t2xbs.jpg

23t1g74.jpg

vglbad.jpg

Originally Posted by ashydakid

Jordan nike outlet pickups are always good but here in the chi if you not there when that shipment comes in its dead because we have people like melo and flipjays who come and buy every pair literally.
I know.. Outlets are crazy sometimes. They usually don't get anything worth mentioning.. But every once in a while they get some sick stuff..I remember when I worked there it was around the time the Old Love, New Love pack came out.. We got a box with a bunch of pairs of the Old Love style inkids... It was crazy how long they stayed before anyone bought them...

HOLY MOLY DONUTS

those max orange 1s appear to be hella high... like command force high from your pix joey! Is it the picture, or are they actually higher then the strap 1highs? i'm hyped for them to come in the mail now lol

Back
Top Bottom