*** FEBRUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): Recession? What recession?? ***

Originally Posted by professafinessa

i held off a while on these but they had my size in the mall today so i didnt wanna chance missing out...used $10 off coupon code...very happy wit these i might have to buy some of the other colorways... im seriously loving this max orange tho, i need another pair

I copped too from Finishline. Used the $15 off coupon code, plus free shipping. $74.98 total. If I like I will grab another pair.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Originally Posted by professafinessa

i held off a while on these but they had my size in the mall today so i didnt wanna chance missing out...used $10 off coupon code...very happy wit these i might have to buy some of the other colorways... im seriously loving this max orange tho, i need another pair

I copped too from Finishline. Used the $15 off coupon code, plus free shipping. $74.98 total. If I like I will grab another pair.
what code did u use??

29xafcl.jpg

Just got this a couple hours ago.saved money for a long time.first macbook ever... now i have to get use to it.
does anybody know a good case for it for traveling ? cause i will go back home in april and i will put it in my suitcase.
oh and is there an easy way to get all my music from my old laptop to the macbook ?
thanks

Originally Posted by daaznfella

just got the beat pair today, now i dont have to unds the ds set....

oh my! let me get one!! ahah
& AF187 nice book, i copped an air month back.

Originally Posted by AF187

29xafcl.jpg

Just got this a couple hours ago.saved money for a long time.first macbook ever... now i have to get use to it.
does anybody know a good case for it for traveling ? cause i will go back home in april and i will put it in my suitcase.
oh and is there an easy way to get all my music from my old laptop to the macbook ?
thanks
Nice laptop & wallpaper
pimp.gif

ecara -- where did you find size 14 motorsports? I was told they only went up to size 13.... and I've never seen anything bigger. Let me know!

AF187 wrote:
thanks

I have the same MBP and I'm using this sleeve for class and such. Good quality and material.

http://store.apple.com/us...&p=1&s=topSellers

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i want a macbook so bad but man 1200 for a computer.....i cant do it

my whole house is macs now....my bros old mac tower he got 6 years ago is still in use and not freezing up every second. you are paying for quality. Can youtell me that you have ever had a computer last 6 years??

actually my current computer ive had for 4 maybe even 6 years i honestly cant remember when i got it but it this way i remember i had a laptop the first daythe US attacked Iraq because i remember being home from school and sitting on the couch watching it on my laptop which i had before i got this desktop lol

Back
Top Bottom