*** FEBRUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): Recession? What recession?? ***

Originally Posted by Fab1122

Flintgrey needs to be banned for buying those 6ix rings... and to think I thought he was a og. LOL Nice HD though bud.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
RON
don't do it.
Stay away from the JB garbage now days...
be strong! lol

LOL

Originally Posted by T21D

Ron- my old man was eyeing those 6 rings @ NT Vegas. Really not a bad shoe especially to ball in. The team Jordan line is actually quite appealing and probably has better technology than the retro bullcrap. I like the G-town/UNC old school 2's at finishline.
Thank you, Fred -- you see the light as well. And your Dad has good tastes then as well - lol.

I currently ball in the AJ 2.5 and the shoe rocks. Don't believe me? Ask Psycho T
smile.gif

Last season I went through three pairs of the Ol Skool 1's....those things are tanks. A lot of the current team shoes perform quite well. If I am wearinga Jordan to ball in nowadays and its not a AJ 22, its prob a team shoe.

Cleveland222, nice Pigeons, Supremes and WTDs....quite the haul there.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by Fab1122

Flintgrey needs to be banned for buying those 6ix rings... and to think I thought he was a og. LOL Nice HD though bud.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
RON
don't do it.
Stay away from the JB garbage now days...
be strong! lol

LOL

Originally Posted by T21D

Ron- my old man was eyeing those 6 rings @ NT Vegas. Really not a bad shoe especially to ball in. The team Jordan line is actually quite appealing and probably has better technology than the retro bullcrap. I like the G-town/UNC old school 2's at finishline.
Thank you, Fred -- you see the light as well. And your Dad has good tastes then as well - lol.

I currently ball in the AJ 2.5 and the shoe rocks. Don't believe me? Ask Psycho T
smile.gif

Last season I went through three pairs of the Ol Skool 1's....those things are tanks. A lot of the current team shoes perform quite well. If I am wearing a Jordan to ball in nowadays and its not a AJ 22, its prob a team shoe.

Cleveland222, nice Pigeons, Supremes and WTDs....quite the haul there.

Oh really? lol
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerinterioR

Picked up "09" Air Jordan 1 Max Orange and Young Goku and Master Roshi Collectables.
(And I will UnDeadStock my Max Orange Jordan 1's to go see the new "Dragonball: Evolution" movie.)

-SneakerinterioR
When does the movie come out?

Was planning to drop some serious dough on those Black Fragments... but found a proper replacement...
354609677.jpg

354609143.jpg

ksmith....nice cons, makes me wanna go to NR right now, haha.

chi town....cool stuff.

Cris.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by SneakerinterioR

(And I will UnDeadStock my Max Orange Jordan 1's to go see the new "Dragonball: Evolution" movie.)

-SneakerinterioR

eek.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

never thought id see Jordan and Dragonball in the same sentance

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

^^ nice pick up...70 aint too bad neither
thanks homie. i was feeling nostalgic today and i saw these on ebay for cheap. i had to jump on em.

Back
Top Bottom