*** FEBRUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): Recession? What recession?? ***

nice pick ups everyone....

STFs for $32, LA fitted for retail, Pau replica for the boy for $27
2954979.jpg

Copped some Lebron VI's from PYS for my lil brother and I...
dscn0383m.jpg

dscn0384.jpg

dscn0385.jpg

dscn0386l.jpg

dscn0387.jpg

Also bought my son some Pumas, Polos & New Balances to kick around in...
dscn0388.jpg

tommy-dope supremes
cincy-nice deal on those space jams
diab-nice pickups

------------------------------------------------

FOR SALE FORUMS
SIZE10.5
-VNDS OG NIKE AIR ULTRA FORCE MID
-DS NIKE AIR TECH CHALLENGE 2

Chris, nice Space Jams..PM and let me know where you got the 1/2 cents..I gotta get a pair and nowhere in Dayton got em..Peace bro..

Them Guccis is ill. How much per pair ? id rock the black joints hardddddddd.

Never been a fan of the surpreme SB dunk Lows nice pickups non the less.

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Originally Posted by CongoCicle

NikeAirsNCrispyTees wrote:

HOT DAyum how did you get those old krylons with the old caps and those colorss
nerd.gif
smokin.gif
!?? lovin it..ill pik up..Canz is Krispy Crispy..
pimp.gif
Thanks. Everytime I go to Wal-Mart I just take a look and there's usually something. Anytime I go to a Wal-Mart in a smaller town or something especially and then I just get whatever they have. Krylon retroed a bunch of colors (like Ballet Slipper Pink
glasses.gif
) right before they switched the cans so I grabbed those instantly. All paid for, for the record.

Thats whats up-The wal-mart by me did have a couple left months back that I bought but now they all the new cap system cans..imma have to check small hardware store..ight later my dude

picked these up at the nike south chicago factory store...big thanks to joeysole for hooking me up with the F&F coupon...the jordanshorts and the jordan pants are mine...and the AJF 20 i picked up for my cousin

picked these up at st. alfred's in chicago...big thanks to FLINTGREY for giving me the info that they were going to release at st.alfred's...the two size 11.5's are mine and the size 9 i picked up for fellow NTer SLP Product

Back
Top Bottom