*** FEBRUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): Recession? What recession?? ***

nice white/red 13's, still looking for a pair to complete my 13s collection
pimp.gif

Pst! iiljaybe3! Edit your post, fam!

Spoiler [+]
No pic quoting.

How do you like the AFLs so far? I have two pairs and I love them.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by spacej23

Thanks for the kind words everyone. If my friend doesn't like them, I'll just turn around and make a quick buck on them.
eyes.gif

ur pal would actually tell you he don't like em? i would just hold my tounge and accept the good gesture
The funny thing is he would tell me if he didn't like them or not. Eitherthat, or he'd make it real obvious to me without saying it. I wouldn't be offended though. I'm like you however. I would never openly admit tonot liking a gift someone gave to me.

Kev - If you come off one of those glaciers AF1's, and give me a pair(I know one of them is a DS sz.9) for my birthday, then I'll skip Ross for YJP. Deal?

Originally Posted by King Sole

eek.gif
Great pick ups iamlinjo...
thanks bro...how much did you drop on those tailwinds? ive been passing up on them at a local store for 50. mom and pop shops are the best too badthere arent any near me. smh

Originally Posted by iamlinjo

thanks bro...how much did you drop on those tailwinds? ive been passing up on them at a local store for 50. mom and pop shops are the best too bad there arent any near me. smh
35 dollars but I had to buy the pumps in order to pay that. I got both for under a 100 so not bad.

Back
Top Bottom