*** FEBRUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): Recession? What recession?? ***

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by SneakerHead28

Sup NT:
Don't post here much at all
frown.gif

Anyways, I had a pretty good weekend, thanks to these
pimp.gif

Picked the Tech Pack Trainers up FREE!
Picked up the Mustang Wheel for $300 (4th wheel has a tire on it)
Throw some polish on these things and I'll be set!! Can't wait till summer!
!

HEY THOSE LOOK LIKE THE COBRA WHEELS...I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THOSE WHEELS WITH 265 IN THE FRONT AND 295 OR WIDER TIRES IN THE BACK TO THROW ON MY GT. IM STILL STUCK WITH THE STOCK BULLITTS
frown.gif
. NICE PICKUP.
Yeah I have 275's all around and I love them. I had a 95 GT an loved it. This lady ran into it in a snow storm
mad.gif

Just got these in the mail . Both pair came out just how I pictured em'. The quality and design are very nice.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Sup NT:
Don't post here much at all
frown.gif

Anyways, I had a pretty good weekend, thanks to these
pimp.gif

Picked the Tech Pack Trainers up FREE!
Picked up the Mustang Wheel for $300 (4th wheel has a tire on it)
Throw some polish on these things and I'll be set!! Can't wait till summer!
!

HEY THOSE LOOK LIKE THE COBRA WHEELS...I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THOSE WHEELS WITH 265 IN THE FRONT AND 295 OR WIDER TIRES IN THE BACK TO THROW ON MY GT. IM STILL STUCK WITH THE STOCK BULLITTS
frown.gif
. NICE PICKUP.
Yeah I have 275's all around and I love them. I had a 95 GT an loved it. This lady ran into it in a snow storm
mad.gif

SORRY BOUT THAT. I HAVE AN 01 GT. WISH I HAD A CONVERTIBLE THOUGH. ARE THOSE 275 TOO WIDE FOR THE FRONT? I WANTED 275'S BUT MY BUDDY SAID ITS JUST BETTERTO HAVE WIDE AS POSSIBLE IN THE BACK AND STICK WITH 265 IN THE FRONT.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Mip23- i wont believe you until you post tagged pics
Wow. smh. look a lil closer.

For me, another dress shirt for my new job.
could have stole the pics from MoneyisPower23. Unless thats who he is
nerd.gif

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/moneyispower23_W0QQ_dmdZ1QQ_ipgZ50QQ_sopZ1http://shop.ebay.com/merc...QQ_dmdZ1QQ_ipgZ50QQ_sopZ1http://shop.ebay.com/merc...QQ_dmdZ1QQ_ipgZ50QQ_sopZ1
that would make alot of sense but still if im not mistaken he said he picked up chicago 10s a few days ago and now em ivs idk

NO BEEF BUT LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT...BECAUSE HE PICKED UP CHICAGO 10s A FEW DAYS AGO HE CAN'T PICKUP EM IVs TODAY? IT IS TAX RETURN SEASON...

*_* to all the people requesting pictures and other bs

what i should do is properly explain that I AM moneyispower23. I changed my name to Mip23 on niketalk only because for some reason it showsmoneyispower23.swagtalk and i cant get rid of the .swagtalk so i contacted Method Man for advice and I ended up just simply making a new account abbreviatingmy name Mip23.

And no i do not take my post my pictures, i watermark them in green script and people know its me BECAUSE nobody else does that. Thats my signature.

Here is some proof.

A unwatermarked picture of my pigeons infront of the eminems in the SAME background

354320576.jpg

Here are the eminems watermarked SAME BACKGROUND

354319912.jpg

And here are the pigeons tagged

292550305.jpg

I dont usually tag my pictures anymore with hand written tags i usually use my signature - the green watermark

Check the Post ur PE thread, ive been posting my PE's with the same watermark and everyone knows its me.

^^LMAO are you serious?

Yes sir thats my couch

300998630.jpg

330643501.jpg

Laced differently? different background?

smh.....

Mip23- you didn't even have to waste a reply on those dudes. For those who know, know.

Back
Top Bottom